Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A few days from MAJOR SHTF?

A few days from MAJOR SHTF?

In just a few days Georgia has its senatorial run-off, the results of which determine which party controls the senate. I wonder just what kind of fraud will be perpetrated in that election?

On the 6th, there is a possibility, I have no idea of the odds, that based upon objections from a few Republican Senators that we go into an area of the constitution that the nation has never visited. In that scenario, every state in the union, has ONE vote for President. A predominant number of states are "red" states. Should that vote elect Donald John Trump as President, the left will go into apoplexy.

Be ready ants! It could get all too real in the next week!

I'll most likely shit myself

Wife read a report to me this afternoon that the DC mayor is putting stuff into play to stop motel rentals, rental car, bus, and taxi service shut downs to prevent the conservative march/gathering from taking place. I heard yesterday that she has prevented port a johns from being installed.
    This is not gonna go down good and won't go away for a long time, no matter how it turns out.

BE READY for most anything. Stay away from the cities.

Do NOT mess with him while he's pumping gas.

And Iran is talking crap again. Fun times
    Common sense is so rare these days, it should be re-classified as a super power.

Wants you to "look at what he's holding tonight".

And I leave for Guyana in a few hours for 28 days. Great.
    "When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes DUTY!" - Thomas Jefferson

Bacon saver

Either way Helo, you know We are here. If you need something......and as far as the up coming event. Somebody's going to be pissed. The country will know the truth where the government stands. And then the shit show begins. In the mean time I've done all I can do at the moment. I will continue doing as I've done before, "carry on" remember the lesson's I've learned so far in life an apply them as I can see them fit. Above all..........contingencies.

One more thing......there's no such thing yet as a fully functional Crystal ball.
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

Wants you to "look at what he's holding tonight".

Quote Originally Posted by Brownwater Riverrat 13 View Post
    Either way Helo, you know We are here. If you need something......and as far as the up coming event. Somebody's going to be pissed. The country will know the truth where the government stands. And then the shit show begins. In the mean time I've done all I can do at the moment. I will continue doing as I've done before, "carry on" remember the lesson's I've learned so far in life an apply them as I can see them fit. Above all..........contingencies.

One more thing......there's no such thing yet as a fully functional Crystal ball.
    Not much I can do about it. I am making more money than I ever have before. Almost doubled my pay. Just can't loose this job for a possibility that something might happen. Thanks I know yall are there. Really appreciate it.
    "When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes DUTY!" - Thomas Jefferson

Bacon saver

Understand completely. Not much to add. We'll hold down the fort.

For the Love of Cats

We hear hardly a word about any of this up here.

y'all stay safe!!
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

Quote Originally Posted by Brownwater Riverrat 13 View Post

Did I never mention, I have those fully functional crystal balls!

Just send $499.00 in cash or money order to:

Gott Ya
    069I812 Idiot St.
    Neverneverland

Bacon saver

OK, We're all fucked now. Stand by to stand by as we used to say.