Thread: Changing Local Government.

Bacon saver

Changing Local Government.

Are things happening in your town or county that's not right? Are your taxes fixin to go up? Building boom? Something else you don't like? Well let me tell you a little somethin. Ol Domey and I been a little busy this year. So far we have managed to kill their "Block Grant" and stall the county budget. Making it past due. The Mayor and her little gang have been blowin money the last 3 years and now want to start a construction boom......starting with "Tiny Homes".

Well we have managed wake the local natives. People are now gettin pissed and they are starting to show up to all the meetings. My point is........get involved, make shit happen. It does work and you can make a difference.

There is more pleasure in watching a politician cry or have a shit. We have manged to see both. We can take it back. REMEMBER, IT'S ALL PUBLIC INFORMATION. They laid the minefield, let's just see if they can get themselves out without gettin covered in shit.

I'm beginning to enjoy this.
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

looking at their tools while posting pictures of mine.
    about 20 minutes outside Lynchburg, TN...but which way...
    River rat dictator for life!
    "Teach the children quietly
    For someday sons and daughters
    Will rise up and fight while we stood still"

I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Then it dawned on me.

Bacon saver

Next vote is 18OCT to knock out R3 zoning which is what they call "medium to high density" housing. Let that one sink in. Last chance for us to stop any new zoning in Moore County.
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.