Thread: !!#$@&(%%*^@%!& Sweetgum Tree Seedballs Have a Use

!!#$@&(%%*^@%!& Sweetgum Tree Seedballs Have a Use

https://deeprootsathome.com/sweetgum...comment-296887

The tiny seeds of the Sweet Gum tree contain shikimic acid at 2.4-3.7%. The bark contains smaller amounts. So, the Sweet Gum tree is a renewable domestic, natural source of shikimic acid as an antidote against the effects of covid vaccine transmission)

Simply stated, to reproduce themselves, viruses need to break out of the cells they are in. A protein makes that possible. It is believed Shikimic acid inhibits the protein to halt viral replication.

Make a Sweetgum Tincture with a practically forever shelf life.

Bacon saver

THANKS, I'll keep that one for the wife. We are getting close to finishing the house and we will be able to unpack after 4yrs. But to get to the point, our property has quite a few sweetgum, sugar maple, hickory, poplar and a few others. Also a we are pretty stacked on medicinal herbs growing wild throughout. Ginseng season's coming so we'll be lookin for that this year as well.
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

CC Gray Panther
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownwater Riverrat 13 View Post
    THANKS, I'll keep that one for the wife. We are getting close to finishing the house and we will be able to unpack after 4yrs. But to get to the point, our property has quite a few sweetgum, sugar maple, hickory, poplar and a few others. Also a we are pretty stacked on medicinal herbs growing wild throughout. Ginseng season's coming so we'll be lookin for that this year as well.

Can't believe it's been that long . But then I don't really keep track of time as most others . But then again you basically started over from scratch .

Dozer work ; ditching ; pad ;workshop ; house renovation and so forth.
    Dozer work was impressive as you never operated one before . Hope to one day to see pictures of your final project .
    I believe you two are finishing just in time brother .
    May the winds of fortune be with you two.

Run Low Drive On

Bacon saver

I won't hijack the tread. I will update here in the next few weeks and "raise the dead thread" with new pics.
    Glad to see you are still alive!

But back to the topic. Over the past few years LadyHK has put her salves to work with many folks with happy results. Me being a "believe it when I see it" kinda guy, I'm a believer. Plantain, comfrey, lambs ear, St. Jons wart, etc. Shit works.

I hate pills..........
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

CC Gray Panther
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownwater Riverrat 13 View Post
    I won't hijack the tread. I will update here in the next few weeks and "raise the dead thread" with new pics.
    Glad to see you are still alive!

But back to the topic. Over the past few years LadyHK has put her salves to work with many folks with happy results. Me being a "believe it when I see it" kinda guy, I'm a believer. Plantain, comfrey, lambs ear, St. Jons wart, etc. Shit works.

I hate pills..........
    Figured that's where you'd post them ; should have been a little more clear with my statement .

Run Low Drive On