stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    Yea, got a couple of bikes

1974 Harley Davidson Ironhead Sporty.

1987 Harley Davidson Softtail Custom

Crotch Rocket

Nice! Thanks for sharing!
    Consilio et animis

Essayons!

Give him a home, where the buffalo roam, and they make "wood" for his cookin fires all day
    Pic of my bike is under my name. 09' Victory Kingpin 8ball 1oth anniversary edition. After doing research for several years on various cruiser models it was a nobrainer for me to go with Victory. Not a better made American (mass production) bike out there.

havent rode since I got killed on a bike in 86... laid on the side of the highway, 15 cars drove by, each one slowed down and looked, finally number 16 stopped.

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

I am WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY to accident prone to ride. I got that crazy notion out of my head during my teenage years. I want a reverse trike...

Tri MOTO Industries Venom - Venom Motorcycle - Venom Hayabusa - Venom Cobalt - Venom Trike - Venom Reverse Trike,ToBeFast.com McCoy MotorSports

these are much more my speed.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

I have a 650 dual sport and a 1500 goldwing, both get ridden as much as possible.

Give him a home, where the buffalo roam, and they make "wood" for his cookin fires all day
    Quote Originally Posted by izzyscout21 View Post
    I am WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY to accident prone to ride. I got that crazy notion out of my head during my teenage years. I want a reverse trike...

Tri MOTO Industries Venom - Venom Motorcycle - Venom Hayabusa - Venom Cobalt - Venom Trike - Venom Reverse Trike,ToBeFast.com McCoy MotorSports

these are much more my speed.
    just imagine the stuff you could mount on of them babies!!!! And could prolly carry quite a bit of ammo too.

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

I would so get in trouble with that. At least I don't have to worry about losing my balance. And I can justify it to my wife......"Look, honey, it's not a real motorcycle...."
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

AND it is great on gas!!!

Crotch Rocket

I've considered one of the reverse trikes too, for winter riding And I think Can Am has a model they call a roadster izzy, perfect for the lead up to buying it.
    Consilio et animis

Essayons!