Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone else ride?

Wants to know if that is a nut tool for a fire hydrant nozzle

Its like they say "you never see a motorcycle parked outside a psychiatrists office." Been rocking the Buell brand since 2005!

Premium Member

I've thought about the Can Am type. I'd kill myself on 2 wheels, but I could manage on 3 I think. Part of it is I'm just a chicken #### on things like that I guess. But I'm man enough to admit it.

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

the can am's just seem odd to me. I really likew the ones you can sit IN and drive like a car
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Give him a home, where the buffalo roam, and they make "wood" for his cookin fires all day
    Those aint bikes, them is 3 wheeled cars!!

Crotch Rocket

Good point, so getting back to the two wheel variety: I was nervous about riding until I just saddled up and did it. I've found a full-size bike is waaay easier to handle than I expected, and I'm a huge klutz myself! My biggest thing is remembering to turn off the turn signal! lol

Of course, I'm not starting out on an 1100 cc superbike or anything either. I picked a user friendly older model with just enough horsepower and size to move my fat ass around without ridiculous on the road.
    Last edited by mitunnelrat; 10-18-2011 at 05:58 PM.
    Consilio et animis

Essayons!

Give him a home, where the buffalo roam, and they make "wood" for his cookin fires all day
    LOL mi, i do that sometimes also. SO does my woman.