Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead

Has been known to look at Izzy's trunk. Stares at the junk in Izzy's trunk. Get it...he's checking out Izzy's trunk.

Quote Originally Posted by izzyscout21 View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. I missed the first seaon. I just set up a recording schedule for the DVR.
    I was going to try and catch up on the series today but ended up falling asleep on the couch. Guess ill watch it throughout the week via dvr also.
    “The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ~ G.K. Chesterton

I'd head north for the Summer, for sure, on a motorcycle. With a full length fairing and a smaller rear sprocket, you can average 60 mpg on the highway, driving like granny. It's easy to put 2 5 gallon "jerry cans" in the saddle bag position, 2 more stacked behind a tall "buddyrest", still have room for your BOB behind you and a pretty good sized bag on the gastank. 23 gallons, at 60 mpg, =1300 miles, dudes. Also, along that much traveling, you are bound to find more gas in vehicles, tractors, combines, etc. Pretty stupid to stay where the bugs are spreading diseases, you can't sleep because of the heat, etc.

Premium Member

I missed the first season, so I'll have to catch up, but I watched last nights show. The in fighting is for dramatic purposes obviously. It's a good show. And I'm not a big zombie fan. I think this one's gonna last awhile.

Give him a home, where the buffalo roam, and they make "wood" for his cookin fires all day
    Quote Originally Posted by faster View Post
    I'd head north for the Summer, for sure, on a motorcycle. With a full length fairing and a smaller rear sprocket, you can average 60 mpg on the highway, driving like granny. It's easy to put 2 5 gallon "jerry cans" in the saddle bag position, 2 more stacked behind a tall "buddyrest", still have room for your BOB behind you and a pretty good sized bag on the gastank. 23 gallons, at 60 mpg, =1300 miles, dudes. Also, along that much traveling, you are bound to find more gas in vehicles, tractors, combines, etc. Pretty stupid to stay where the bugs are spreading diseases, you can't sleep because of the heat, etc.
    Screw all that carrying gas can stuff man. Get a pull behind trailer for the bike. They even got the pull behinds that pop up to become a quaint little camper. Very comfy actually. And you can always stack it with a few cans and a few more goodies. Use ur saddle bags for other stuff other than gas cans IMHO.

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    I wasnt impressed with the season opener, although I did like it! I guess you cant one-up yourself too much with a tv series, got to leave a little bit for the long run!

Claptrap's Problem Solver

Hawkins is a total bad ass
    If you think that come SHTF you are gonna jock up in all your kit and be a death-dealing one man army, you're an idiot - izzyscout

Wants to know if that is a nut tool for a fire hydrant nozzle

I finally got to watch it last night with my buddy. I had hoped it would a pre series as to how it all started, but this satisfied my zombie urge. Im still waiting for merle(sp?) to show his face. Pissed me off when they got rid of the character with the most piss and vinegar...

Quote Originally Posted by Fatty View Post
    I finally got to watch it last night with my buddy. I had hoped it would a pre series as to how it all started, but this satisfied my zombie urge. Im still waiting for merle(sp?) to show his face. Pissed me off when they got rid of the character with the most piss and vinegar...
    Oh! I loathed Merle lol! Can't wait to see how he comes back. I bet he'll be all zombiefied up!

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    Quote Originally Posted by mollypup View Post
    Oh! I loathed Merle lol! Can't wait to see how he comes back. I bet he'll be all zombiefied up!
    I dont know about zombiefied, but he sure isnt going to be drawing back a bow anytime soon!

Wants to know if that is a nut tool for a fire hydrant nozzle

My buddy and i figured the only way amc could redeem themselves is if merle reappeared as form of the character Ash from Army of Darkness rockin the stump mounted chainsaw.