Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Walking Dead

Has been known to look at Izzy's trunk. Stares at the junk in Izzy's trunk. Get it...he's checking out Izzy's trunk.

Finished watching the first season and the first episode of season 2, i thought it was pretty good. I think we all could sit down and pick it apart, but for a T.V. series they did a good job.
    “The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ~ G.K. Chesterton

I think season two kinda sucks. I started watching it because, well, it was an interesting show with zombies on TV. It's all drama and barely any zombies. The second episode this season kinda threw in some zombies at the end (in the last 2 minutes), the rest was drama. I was actually bored last week.

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

I like this show. I'm about to start season 2
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Give him a home, where the buffalo roam, and they make "wood" for his cookin fires all day
    Yeah season 2 isnt turniong out to be no action action adventure.....yet. I will continue to watch it.

Dont worry about shitting yourself
    I skipped to the ;ast page of this thread, so i may have missed something.
    I watched all of eason 1, and it was good.
    Cut off cable back in March, the $150 a month wasn't worth watching a few shows a night, so I guess I'l miss eason 2.

As for ealistic, it's a zombie show, what do you want?
    It's entertainment.

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

I just got caught up with season 2.

Come on guys......they are only 2 episodes in. If it had constant zombie blasting you'd get tired of that too. Say that there's no story and it's all zombie killing. The show neeeds a little twist of drama. I think it shows the emotional/ real life issues that would be present in an event like this.

On a side note, this show really makes me think about my preps.....wheter or not I could grab them and go in a hurry. I need to get everything into tubs and bags. DO I have enough ammo? (nope)

Last weeks episode also made me think about how I need more medical supplies. A Lot more. Especially got to thinking that it's very fortunate that me, my wife and both kids are the same blood type. Maybe I should learn how to do a transfusion..........
    Last edited by izzyscout21; 10-30-2011 at 01:15 PM.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Give him a home, where the buffalo roam, and they make "wood" for his cookin fires all day
    Ya got some good points there Izzy.

I know that all these TV shows and movies and books are Fiction, but they CAN help us to reevaluate some of what we do. I dont mean we can watch ramboo and become some special forces war machine. I mean like Izzy said, they can maybe bring to light some things that maybe we need to be more aware of.

And i need more guns and ammo and medical stuf and training and food and.....screw it, i am moving to Izzy's!

LOL no i aint. Lived to long in the south as is. Need to make it to Alaska before SHTF.