Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do people laugh when I tell them my BOV is a Smart car

Give him a home, where the buffalo roam, and they make "wood" for his cookin fires all day
    Stormfeather = Murdoch?

Grand Poobah of the Smart Car Appreciation Society
    The frame is design to protect the person inside what they call the zone with side inpact air bag's and safety frame system design to take the inpact and protect the person .In Europe they have some really hard core safety set up for the vehicle's that drive on those street's

The only time i have allmost been hit has been when i was parked and out of the vehicle when it has allmost happened because the person who driving the jacked to the sky type of pickup has not watch where they where going at the time or when i have pulled into a parking spot and the person can not figure out there is a vehicle in the parking spot in a place.

That why on my antennae is small flag with the letting car is parked here to let people know someone in the spot

Wowzer, Smart-Tank ... I am not laughing so hard anymore ... that is Kewl.

Wants you to "look at what he's holding tonight".

That acutally looks fun

I'll most likely shit myself

I was in Austria back in 1999. There was a lot of smart cars over there then. I don't know how long they've been in production but 12 years anyway.
    The tank is cool.

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post

that. is. AWESOME!!
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Thunder Lizard Canning Club Chapter of the Old Farts Society

Quote Originally Posted by izzyscout21 View Post
    that. is. AWESOME!!
    Civvy version of your Stryker Izzy?
    Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me Liberty or give me death." Patrick Henry, Virginia House of Burgesses, March 23, 1775

Quo Vadis?

Luke 22:36, And he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

emergencyfoodssupplies.com

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

Close enough. I'd take it. I have got to get me one of those.............but I'd have to cut a hole in the top for the ring mount......and add a General Lee horn.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post

ok, lose the German Luftwaffe iron cross thingy, tint out those headlights, paint it a desert tan shades and I think I am sold on it!

Grand Poobah of the Smart Car Appreciation Society
    Laugh all you want guys but hey we do come up with neat thing's to the little smart and we do dress them up in diff ways to match the person driving it .