Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Exotic Animals Escape

Damn the propane, save the bacon!

Quote Originally Posted by bacpacker View Post
    It makes me rethink having 9mm as a primary. That could get nasty in a hurry.
    I wondered if LB and Kodiak were in that area.
    No, we are south of that county. At 6+ and 300+, I'd like to see Kodiak wrestle one of the bears.
    Be ready now, you won't have that chance later.

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

I'd put some money on Kodiak!
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    This sounds like a missed opportunity for me to try out my new Barrett. . . . dammit!

And yes, I would love a Bengal Tiger throw rug, if anything, I would have at least got me a monkey skin riding crop out of it, so this way spanking the monkey brings on a whole new meaning!

Garden? I'll show you a garden....
    This morning as I watched this news I mourned, as an animal keeper and lover. These poor wild things spent their lives in cages, and then had to be murdered because of a humans stupidity. Exotic animals are not pets. Sadly, he probably had so many as rescue from idiots who got them as babies thinking they could be pets.

Idiots.

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    I agree, but due to the conditions of them being raised as such, im not sure there would have been any good chance of capturing them alive, I did read they tried using tran darts in the beginning, but it just didnt work out. Still sad and a waste of life all around.

Has been known to look at Izzy's trunk. Stares at the junk in Izzy's trunk. Get it...he's checking out Izzy's trunk.

Just heard on the radio that a couple grizzly bears and monkeys were able to be captured alive and transported to Columbus Zoo, and that all of the animals that escaped were either killed or captured. I wonder if the local authorities would tell the truth if say a big cat or two managed to avoid detection and remain on the prowl? It will be interesting to see how many sightings are reported over the next several months.
    “The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ~ G.K. Chesterton

I'll most likely shit myself

Kodiak I want to see you go up against the bear. That'd prolly be a good one.

Has been known to look at Izzy's trunk. Stares at the junk in Izzy's trunk. Get it...he's checking out Izzy's trunk.

Quote Originally Posted by bacpacker View Post
    Kodiak I want to see you go up against the bear. That'd prolly be a good one.
    I always wondered if a swift kick to the twig and berries would work on a bear...
    “The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ~ G.K. Chesterton

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak View Post
    I always wondered if a swift kick to the twig and berries would work on a bear...
    Give it a shot. Film it also please........for training purposes.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

I'll most likely shit myself

Gotta have pics of course.