Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Art of Humping

Claptrap's Problem Solver

Quote Originally Posted by vertstang86 View Post
    Thanks for the article! I currently have a pair of hiking shoes (not boots) that have the inner sole curved to the natural way your foot is... I walk home everyday with a 15# backpack about 2 miles... wearing regular sneakers and these, there is a noticeably higher level of comfort in the new shoes...
    I learned the lesson of proper footwear this past summer. Damn that hurt and I'll never make that mistake again. As you say, correct footwear is sooooooooo much more comfortable.
    If you think that come SHTF you are gonna jock up in all your kit and be a death-dealing one man army, you're an idiot - izzyscout

For the Love of Cats

Just spent a week+ on holidays in Newfoundland... did a pile of hiking all over the rock. I am so happy that I took my good shoes along. There are some amazing trails, to see some stuinning scenery. Without quality footwear... we couldn't have gotten in to a lot of places

Claims to have NEVER worn pink. Likely story.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
    I learned the lesson of proper footwear this past summer. Damn that hurt and I'll never make that mistake again. As you say, correct footwear is sooooooooo much more comfortable.
    I do remember reading of that journey. I think...
    It is, of course, obvious that speed, or height of fall, is not in itself injurious ... but a high rate of change of velocity, such as occurs after a 10 story fall onto concrete, is another matter.

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    One of the things they dont talk about when humping, is the mental daze you can slip into and not even realize it when going longer distances. (20+ miles) As a former Marine and now current Army, Ive done MORE than my fair share of humping, and can tell you two things will be a definite. . . . (1) You will fall into the mental daze after youve humped 15 or more miles carrying 75+ pounds of weight, (2) you will be surprised how far you can push your body, you will never know until you try.

East of Gaylord, MI on the other side of the Elk Herd!
    Something that needs to be addressed - Athlete's foot. If you don't have it you'll get it. Forget all the expensive creams and stuff and use the natural method (experience says it's the quickest cure also). If you don't know what the natural cure is ask some former Grunts - they'll tell you and swear by it - so will you if you have the need and try it.

Quote Originally Posted by madpiper View Post
    Something that needs to be addressed - Athlete's foot. If you don't have it you'll get it. Forget all the expensive creams and stuff and use the natural method (experience says it's the quickest cure also). If you don't know what the natural cure is ask some former Grunts - they'll tell you and swear by it - so will you if you have the need and try it.
    Dieing of anticipation, what is the natural remedy... unless i already know it... I wont be the one to mention it and be wrong though
    It is, of course, obvious that speed, or height of fall, is not in itself injurious ... but a high rate of change of velocity, such as occurs after a 10 story fall onto concrete, is another matter.

A laugh a minute
    Pee on it

Watch one, Do one, Teach one
    Quote Originally Posted by Taz Baby View Post
    Pee on it
    True,it's the Urea.

For the Love of Cats

^
    yep!

or if you're dehydrated too. gasoline, kerosine, alcohol, etc. all work. Not necessarily the 'best' thing. but in a pinch... they work!!!

I keep a small bottle of everclear around (huge resistance to drink), just for things like this, and coldsores.

POW, they're gone!!!

Sigh... I figured it was that but i wasnt about to be the weird one...