Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Women be Proud of your Curves!

Women be Proud of your Curves!

I think a little budda belly on a woman is sexy. I just cannot understand why people (not only women) are so obsessed with being super thin. Scary thin. Really guys: is scary-bones-sticking-out-thin sexy?

As a healthy woman I enjoy my curves, eating high calorie notorious meals. I even enjoy my little belly; what I affectionately refer to as ‘my ‘lil budda’ ... rub her and she will bring you luck – promise. Marilyn Monroe had a little tummy, and so do the most sexy belly dancers and playboy bunnies. Da budda is in according to me!

A tip to men: tell your woman you love her curves and her tummy – and be sincere! She will be glad for the assurance and love you all the more for it.

Now, you might do a double take if each woman, in turn, walked down the street. Mind you one you would categorise as super hot, the other you would gawk at and rush to the nearest fast food joint in hope of obtaining a burger for her. She sure needs it!

I think it is a pretty sick society we live in where this conception of super thinness is synonymous with beauty. I used to be the chubby girl growing up, but I must say ... I would prefer to have those extra pounds back then deal with a warped and twisted body image where I saw a chubby girl in the mirror – instead of the bones poking through the skin of my ribcage and pelvis when I looked in a mirror. Afraid to eat, counting carbs and calories, and thinking that it is a great accomplishment in my life that the size zero trousers I try on at the GAP are bagged out in the back.

So, this note for women! Be proud of who you are and as a preper / survivalist it is a good idea not to be too thin – think of that inch you can pinch as extra calories in the pantry when you need them!

Wants you to "look at what he's holding tonight".

There is such a thing as too skinny and the one on the right is too skinny. But I do like thin woman.

I think curvy women are beautiful. However this works both ways. Too fat is just like too thin, people seem to get the radical ends of the spectrum confused. Curvy is not fat, because so many over weight women classify themselves as "Curvy". But they are actually bastardizing the idea of a properly proportioned curvy woman. Overweight unhealthy women are ruining the definition of beautiful voluptuous healthy women. Another popular classification coming about, is that women now classify their body type as "average", overweight is also the new average apparently.

Give him a home, where the buffalo roam, and they make "wood" for his cookin fires all day
    Quote Originally Posted by trooper dan View Post
    I think curvy women are beautiful. However this works both ways. Too fat is just like too thin, people seem to get the radical ends of the spectrum confused. Curvy is not fat, because so many over weight women classify themselves as "Curvy". But they are actually bastardizing the idea of a properly proportioned curvy woman. Overweight unhealthy women are ruining the definition of beautiful voluptuous healthy women. Another popular classification coming about, is that women now classify their body type as "average", overweight is also the new average apparently.
    Agreed.

Premium Member

What's their shelf life, from a prepping standpoint I mean?
    The chair is against the wall. The chair is against the wall. John has a long mustache. John has a long mustache.

Where's the epi?

I think the "perfect" size/weight for a woman is where she feels HEALTHY. Some feel better with a little weight on them and others don't. I run from a size zero to a 3 and honestly feel better around a 2. I have a small frame so the extra 5 lbs on me is a huge difference. I don't want to be bone thin but I would rather be on the thin side than the chubby side only because I feel better. I don't really care what guys think.

Do NOT mess with him while he's pumping gas.

Yea, the one on the right is concentration camp skinny... The one on the left is built like my wife, and doesn't look sick. I worked a trade show the other day with a girl who is a ballerina, and she was gross skinny, very pretty, but waaay too skinny, like has veins showing in her arms skinny. I know dancers are thin, but when she told me she works out daily, and was on a diet, I almost said "honey, you're gonna die"

Another thing about being too thin, is the skin ages prematurely. I have to keep and extra 10 lbs on my frame, and I am tall 5'8" ... so I don't look my age in the face.

Where's the epi?

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
    Another thing about being too thin, is the skin ages prematurely. I have to keep and extra 10 lbs on my frame, and I am tall 5'8" ... so I don't look my age in the face.
    You are right about that....you being so tall you can handle the extra weight. I am only 4'11" so even 5 extra lbs on me is HUGE! Thank God I don't look my age, everyone I meet thinks I'm 20 years younger than I am (yahoo!)...I'm 50, and I guess Stig could tell ya if I look that old since he saw a pic of me by accident on that photo site where Sparrow was teaching me how to do pics ....although I do feel it more and more each day! I think that if a woman isn't obese and feels good and her husband/boyfriend loves her body the way it is then she is sexy. Bone thin is gross but it's easier to gain weight than it is to lose it.

Where's the epi?

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
    btw...I have seen a pic of you and you are gorgeous!!! No need to change your weight at all!