Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Hoarding or saving? Where do you draw the line?

Dont worry about shitting yourself
    I agree that you cannot do it all alone, and that wasn't exactly what I was trying to say, and no, no one suggested that.
    Certainly in a community of like-minded neighbors, each will bring skills and abilities that will make up for shortcomings, making it all even in the "big picture".
    I was talking about the friend who isn't prepping, has no intention of starting, and plans to just live off your preps without helping anymore than he/she can get away with.
    Ideally, we would have a community who works together to solve all of life's little problems that have been created by the end of the "have everything you could need/want superstore" lifestyle we've become accustomed to.

Wants you to "look at what he's holding tonight".

Well me and my wife and kids are going to be alone in a real SHTF scenario. I don't have enough food for more people than that, so no one else will be allowed not even my immediate family. Sorry they should have preppared. We have enough skills to do most things, and the skills we lack are not more imoportant than than food and water, that another mouth would cosume.