Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Moving Day Tomorrow

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

Moving Day Tomorrow

Well, tomorrow we make the big move. Moving from Maryville, TN to Jamestown. The new place is 10 minutes from the BOL, in the sticks. If you drive to BFE, take a left and keep going.

I am soooooo not ready for this. I still have to pack half the damn house. FML

U haul will be here in the morning. This is gonna suck.

There's so much crap left to do, it's not even funny. I dont even want to think about unbolting the gunsafe from the wall and floor.

Wish me luck.

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Does NOT use a snake bit sucker kit on snake bits

Do you want to borrow my U-Haul?

I may need it just to haul all the munitions..........
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

I'll most likely shit myself

Damn! Losing my best good bud.
    Izzy you welcome to leave the safe and muntions at my place. I'll move some crap outta the way for ya.

Why, BP, what a generous offer. I am deeply touched by your feelings of concern and well being for my bang sticks........

Give him a home, where the buffalo roam, and they make "wood" for his cookin fires all day
    Well, i suppose i can mozy down there with my truck to help ya haul the fun stuff back to my place. Ya dont need all that in ur way while ur settling in!

Dont worry about shitting yourself
    Man, I don't envy you at all.
    I hate moving.
    I'll be doing it soon enough.
    But, it'll be easier for me, as it will be post SHTF, so I'll take a lot less.

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunfixr View Post
    Man, I don't envy you at all.
    I hate moving.
    I'll be doing it soon enough.
    But, it'll be easier for me, as it will be post SHTF, so I'll take a lot less.
    I hear ya there! I HATE moving, if theres one thing I loathe in life, its moving. I would rather get my bore punched at the doctors office with 85 year old palsy victim doctor than move my household. . .I just hate it.
    That being said, Izzy, at least you are moving closer to your BOL, that has to account for something! Good luck with it, and man, I hoep that isnt a pic of your shed on your vehicle. . . cause man. . . I got so much respect for ya. . . I know you know better than that! HAHAAH!
    As for Jamestown, looking on google earth, seems like it is a perfect area for a BOL, lots of timber, water sources, bet theres some good hunting in those woods too!

Wants you to "look at what he's holding tonight".

Good luck with the move. I hate moving, my last move was 400 miles, and had to be done in one trip. We had a the biggest truck they had, pulling the biggest trailer they had. With my pickup pulling another of the biggest trailers. Then we had my wifes van pulling a car on a car dolly, and they where all loaded down. Not a fun move.

I'll most likely shit myself

Izzy let us know how it went when you have the chance. Hope all is good for you guys.