Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gas Masks

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    Ive got a crate of the m40's, all brand new still in the original plastics sealed bags, with a crapton of filters. Hope like hell I never need them though!

Crotch Rocket

Well, I just figured out my filters are a "few" years past expired. I'm looking at either the 3M Cartridge FR C2A1 Gas Filter or the 3M FR-64 to replace them. Anybody here have a preference or opinion between the two?
    Consilio et animis

Essayons!

This guy has "some" flashlights. Just a couple. As in, a metric-butt ton of em.

M-40...but not planning on long term.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stormfeather View Post
    Ive got a crate of the m40's, all brand new still in the original plastics sealed bags, with a crapton of filters. Hope like hell I never need them though!
    Don't have a couple l/xls you want to part with do ya?
    The Difference Between a Welfare State and a Totalitarian State is a Matter of Time.

Looking to learn how to spoon....wait....what's that....oh....MAKE spoons
    If I'm getting one, I'm most certainly NOT buying some piece of sh*t surplus one. They degrade after time.

If I get one, I'm getting something as new as possible. Same as canisters. Sure, it'd be expensive, but I'd want to know that it will work if I need it to.

This guy has "some" flashlights. Just a couple. As in, a metric-butt ton of em.

Quote Originally Posted by Baker View Post
    If I'm getting one, I'm most certainly NOT buying some piece of sh*t surplus one. They degrade after time.

If I get one, I'm getting something as new as possible. Same as canisters. Sure, it'd be expensive, but I'd want to know that it will work if I need it to.
    Depends on whose surplus it is....
    The Difference Between a Welfare State and a Totalitarian State is a Matter of Time.