Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pudding

Does NOT use a snake bit sucker kit on snake bits

Updating notes on the real shelf of Wal-Mart Instant Chocolate Pudding... 13 yr out of date is ok. Now how did it taste? Like chicken, chocolate or both? LOL

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

actually, It tasted just fine. I couldn't tell any difference between it and the fresh stuff.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

All righty then! On a serious note, this kinda stuff really is good to know. If S ever does HTF its good to know what treat type comfort foods are good to keep on hand and what to expect from them.

I'll most likely shit myself

Well Izzy we're glad you made it. Really we didn't have much......... doubt.....

Where's the epi?

All hail Izzy!!! He sacrificed so that we all could survive and have dessert!

Well, I figured that the unknown intestinal disease from Iraq be damned. My unfaltering loyalty to the forum convinced me this was info that had to get out.

And.... I like pudding.....
    Last edited by izzyscout21; 11-22-2011 at 01:16 PM.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Where's the epi?

ok, you may have an unfair advantage of being inoculated prior to eating said possibly bad pudding.

I hereby volunteer to be the official forum test subject. Send me your questionable food. I'll eat it, and if it doesnt kell me, I'll let everyone know.

It's not like I have something else to do here right now........lol

Quote Originally Posted by izzyscout21 View Post
    I hereby volunteer to be the official forum test subject. Send me your questionable food. I'll eat it, and if it doesnt kell me, I'll let everyone know.

It's not like I have something else to do here right now........lol
    Woooo Hoooo!!! YES!!! I know can pass the out dated food on to you that Justa wanted ME to try.

Speaking of being a guinea pig LOL I'll share this one this you. We were on a TP stockpile mission and soon found out how much room it takes to store a year supply TP. I even added a new attic access for TP storage that would also increase the R value.
    One day while Justa was in the store standing in front of Buy one get one free 1000ct. Coffee filter for 99 cents ( I drink coffee but use a press so I don't use filters) and wanted to take advantage of the BOGO. I can just see her there standing with index finger and thumb resting under her chin and the wheels just a turning... then It hit her... Eureka!!! TP... It stack nice, doesn't take up much room so she came home with two packs. When I came home from work she filled me in with the great details, handed me six filters and told me to give them a try. Well not to go into detail but should I say... 1st I had a breaking though experience and it wasn't a good one. 2nd I could have used the whole 1000ct. pack, 3rd don't try this at home. (wink)
    Last edited by Evolver; 11-22-2011 at 11:53 PM.

Crotch Rocket

Quote Originally Posted by izzyscout21 View Post
    wal mart store brand *shudder*

BTW so far so good, I am having an increased problem with gas WTF
    An "increased" problem? If its considered a "problem" to begin with, wouldn't/ shouldn't it be a common enough occurrence to then be a non-issue?

ETA: I wasn't considering and had forgotten said intestinal issue, and retracted part of my statement, though it was all said tongue in cheek. I shall forthwith respond with more empathy to your plight.
    Last edited by mitunnelrat; 11-25-2011 at 02:25 AM.
    Consilio et animis

Essayons!