Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pudding

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

Quote Originally Posted by mitunnelrat View Post
    ETA: I wasn't considering and had forgotten said intestinal issue, and retracted part of my statement, though it was all said tongue in cheek. I shall forthwith respond with more empathy to your plight.
    Dude, you are more than welcome to pick at me. Everyhting is all in good fun. My wife constantly harrasses me about it. But then again, I do hold her head under the covers.

Please, don't apologize or hold back on my part. I've got a good sense of humor about it. I expect people to pick on me. If they didn't, I'd really feel like a freak.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Crotch Rocket

Ok. Basically I said "suck it up and drive on." Then I realized that had a double meaning, and "sucking it up" could entail a great degree of physical discomfort, which was unfair to put on you
    Consilio et animis

Essayons!

LOL!! That made me laugh just thinking about it..........
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Crotch Rocket

lol. Me too. My dad and I were just talking about that stiff-legged, quick paced gait unique to bowel issues earlier today. The mental images of today have had me rolling.

Yes, juvenile toilet humor is alive and well in my world.
    Consilio et animis

Essayons!

It's fair game at my place too. My wife thinks I'm gross, I just remind her that she didn't have to marry me. She always comes back with something to the effect that I didn't do that while we were dating.

If Ida done that, Id never have got married. Had to bait the hook. LOL

Crotch Rocket

and it sounds like you hooked a good one. I dutch ovened my ex once, early on in our marriage. We slept with separate blankets for the duration.
    Consilio et animis

Essayons!