Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pudding

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

Pudding

While unpacking today, I ran across a box of "vintage" chocolate pudding. To be exact, the expiration wasfrom sometime in 1998.

So naturally, I threw in some milk and ate it.

That was 2 hours ago. I'll let you all know if I suffer any negative side effects.

If you dont hear from me in 48 hours, assume it was the pudding.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Do you have a robot?
    I thought you were talking about shaky puddin..........

Does NOT use a snake bit sucker kit on snake bits

You need to tell what brand so we can all adjust our REAL self life note. If we don't hear back from you we'll never know which brand is was that the the self life was correct. (sigh)

wal mart store brand *shudder*

BTW so far so good, I am having an increased problem with gas WTF
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

GunnerMax
    now, besides just being curious, why the hell would you do that to your internal organs? You could have eaten something better for you than that, like a raw chicken, cockroach sandwich, or toe nail clippings.

lol

Does NOT use a snake bit sucker kit on snake bits

Quote Originally Posted by GunnerMax View Post
    now, besides just being curious, why the hell would you do that to your internal organs? You could have eaten something better for you than that, like a raw chicken, cockroach sandwich, or toe nail clippings.

lol
    His our resident guinea pig and his name is Mikey. Updating notes... Thanks Mikey!

currently midnight central time. going to bed now. let's see what happens between now and the morning.

Where's the epi?

I almost never go by expiration dates unless it's a dairy product and i have never gotten sick yet. you should be good to go izzy.

Where's the epi?

Quote Originally Posted by izzyscout21 View Post
    wal mart store brand *shudder*

BTW so far so good, I am having an increased problem with gas WTF
    that's what you get for buying the cheap brand
    btw...used your red spice on fried eggs tonight....was very good! thanks...next time i'll use more, i was afraid to use too much first time out. great job!

Well, I'm still alive. No I'll side affect to the old puddin pack. The gaseous release, my wife reminded me, was probably due to the large pot of Hambeens I made the previous night.

So, go ahead folks, eat the pudding.

Hopefully that answers the unasked question I KNOW you all had....