Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thanksgiving

CC Gray Panther

Thanksgiving

Just wanted to wish everyone here a happy and safe Thanksgiving. Take time to remember the blessings of this great country and those who have given all to keep it.

May we continue to keep this great land and it's freedoms ; no matter the sacrifices needed. Now go forth and stuff thyself with food; drink ; loved ones and good times.

DISMISSED!!

Where's the epi?

Hoorah!

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

Amidst everything that I have to be thankful for, I am also thankful for all of you, my prepper family.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Claptrap's Problem Solver

Hope you all have a nice Thanksgiving, and stay safe.

Like Izzy, in addition to the endless list of things I have to be thankful for in real life, I'm immensely grateful for the blessings here in my online life.
    If you think that come SHTF you are gonna jock up in all your kit and be a death-dealing one man army, you're an idiot - izzyscout

CC Gray Panther
    I also am glad to have found this site and the members from the past site and new ones. I finally feel at home again.
    My home within my home.

Premium Member

Happy Thanksgiving all you turkeys!!! Hope you all have a good one. Say a prayer for the troops who aren't with their families!
    The chair is against the wall. The chair is against the wall. John has a long mustache. John has a long mustache.

Does NOT use a snake bit sucker kit on snake bits

Thanks for the Thanksgiving wishes all and I too wish everyone a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving.

Give him a home, where the buffalo roam, and they make "wood" for his cookin fires all day
    Happy turkeyday!!!!! I ditto Stig and Izzy and stuff.

Where's the epi?

Baking pumkin pies and cheese cake right now....ooooh the smell! yummy... too bad we couldn't have a shtfready thanksgiving...could you imagine?

I'll most likely shit myself

That sounds like fun and a ton of killer food, Lady.

I too would like to echo everyone's sentiment. I hope everyone has a great Turkey day with family or friends as the case may be. There are some great folks on here and I am honored to be a small part of the group.