Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Will the Pakistani incident trigger SHTF?

Thunder Lizard Canning Club Chapter of the Old Farts Society

Will the Pakistani incident trigger SHTF?

I've been watching with deep anxiety the news regarding the NATO airstrike on the Pakistani checkpoint last week. What is even more disturbing is the demand for the US to exit Shamsi Airbase within 15 days. Sometime ago I recall that China indicated that an attack on Pakistan would be considered and act of war with China and Afghanistan has said that they will side with Pakistan against the US. The latest from Fox News indicates that the checkpoint fired on NATO forces first.

Pakistani Officials Deny Reports That Fire From Pakistan Led To Attack | Fox News

What is most distressing is that our troops method of resupply is being removed and essentially they will be stranded in Afghanistan. Added to this Pakistan is going to sign an agreement with Iran to construct an oil pipeline between their two countries. I feel deep in my bones that this won't end well.
    Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me Liberty or give me death." Patrick Henry, Virginia House of Burgesses, March 23, 1775

Quo Vadis?

Luke 22:36, And he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

emergencyfoodssupplies.com

He's old and grumpy, but not fat. He'll be right back...he has to go tell some kids to get off his lawn

Pakistan has been playing both side against each other for some time now. This would not be the first time that they have instigated an issue.
    "There are no winners in war, only bigger losers"

If you see me or hear me coming, I'm not doing my job.

I'll most likely shit myself

I agree, the only thing the Pak's want from us is our money. Otherwise there not much different than Iran. Just a lot more populous. Plus they have known Nuc's. Between them, China, and Iran nothing good will come from this.

For the Love of Cats

blah! it isn`t 2012 yet... so all is good!

Where's the epi?

We are in a no win situation. We know they hate us and I almost want to believe that they actually did something to instigate the strike so that the gov't could have a reason to kow tow to the taliban, yet we cannot cut off the money to them because if we do the country will certainly be overrun by the taliban and the muslim brotherhood and any other extreme islaam muslim group who would love to get their hands on those nukes and use them against us and isreal.
    What is going on in all of these muslim countries should be scaring the shit out of every American. The middle east is like a boil getting ready to burst and we are right in the center of it all.

I'll most likely shit myself

I totally agree. It would shock me to learn that they did not start the incident that saw us respond with a helo attack. It seems we have to have several layers of approval to take a crap let alone fire someone up.

About the only folks there who want anything to do with us is a very small group of their leaders, so they can get our money a live like kings. The rest of the country want to see us crash and burn.

Add to that the episode in Iran at the British embassy today, which sure looks like it was guided by the gov. The area is a tinderbox just waiting on a spark.

CC Gray Panther
    We all know that something is going to ignite the tinder box and lead us into the abyss. We just don't which crisis yet.
    This might be the beginning and yet it may be something else. The best we can do is keep on keeping on and keeping a close watch on events.

Hopefully with all our eyes and ears focused we'll have some kind of advanced warning no matter how large or small the window.
    Our govt. is like the saying ; Stupid is as Stupid does. Where they say ; There's light at the end of the tunnel ; We say yes but it could also be a train coming at us.

Where's the epi?

I agree BP...there are too many layers...our guys have to say Mommy May I? even to take their safety off of their guns let alone perform such an airstrike. I would not be surprised if the wrong coordinates were given on purpose, an "incident" created all so their gov't could cave to the taliban and still get our money. It's a win win.

Where's the epi?

HEY SIDEWINDER...REMEMBER WRITING THIS LAST MONTH OVER ON THE "NOW" SITE??? HMMMMMM. Makes ya wonder if there was a plan after all, doesn't it?

sidewinder October 23 QuoteFlag
    Afghanistan to back Pakistan if wars with U.S.: Karzai

Afghanistan to back Pakistan if wars with U.S.: Karzai - Yahoo! News

ISLAMABAD (Reuters) - Afghanistan would support Pakistan in case of military conflict between Pakistan and the United States, Afghan President Hamid Karzai said in an interview to a private Pakistani TV channel broadcast on Saturday.

Our people are dying in his stinkin' country as we speak...RAT BASTARD...

Not until Pakistan nukes Chicago...wait for it...