Thread: Sharpening a Buck Saw

Do you have a robot?

Sharpening a Buck Saw

I have a couple of Buck Saws and would like to lean how to sharpen. Does anyone know how I go about doing it? Thanks

Thunder Lizard Canning Club Chapter of the Old Farts Society

This guy has a pretty good explanation of how to do it.

http://www.calast.com/personal/ken/Saw%20Sharpening.pdf
    Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me Liberty or give me death." Patrick Henry, Virginia House of Burgesses, March 23, 1775

Quo Vadis?

Luke 22:36, And he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

emergencyfoodssupplies.com

I'll most likely shit myself

Grumpy that was the best description I've seen on saw shapening. I have tried this a couple times and like most things there is a knack to it. The tools he discussed making would help do a better job for sure.

Do you have a robot?
    Hay Grumpy thank you this is exactly what I was looking for.

YW realist. In the course of my profession and outside pursuits I've become a real information monger. I'm constantly adding new bookmarks to my stash.
    Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me Liberty or give me death." Patrick Henry, Virginia House of Burgesses, March 23, 1775

Quo Vadis?

I'm certainly in a different profession, but I to am adding to my bookmarks at every chance.

One thing I'll add from past screw ups on my part. Save your bookmarks in a second location. I got a virus last year and had to reformat the hard drive. Lost all my book marks on that puter. Plus I have book marks on 4 puters between here and work. A seperate drive makes it easier to consolodate everything in one place.

For the Love of Cats

additionally... you should copyƩpaste the information or save videos to secondary locations too. sites go down all the time... then you`ve lost your resourse. I have a handful of flash drives with info, and a bunch of burnt dvds.

I also utilize my works` printers whenever possible and make paper copies of EVERYTHING that I deem as too important not to have in SHTF.

I'm up to 15 flash drives now and I need to buy more.

Quo Vadis?

Grumpy you sound like me, I've got 8 or 9 from 4gb to 32gb. Plus a 320gb and a 250gb portable hard drive. Still not enough.