Thread: A digital camera

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    when you are considering any electronic devices, always remember some way to charge rechargeable batteries for it, and a sufficent amount of replacement batteries since you wont be able to always follow proper charging procedures, which will ruin the batteries in short order. In other words if they are advertised as good for 500 cycles of recharging, consider them only good for 250 and cover your "assets".

Quote Originally Posted by dragon5126 View Post
    when you are considering any electronic devices, always remember some way to charge rechargeable batteries for it, and a sufficent amount of replacement batteries since you wont be able to always follow proper charging procedures, which will ruin the batteries in short order. In other words if they are advertised as good for 500 cycles of recharging, consider them only good for 250 and cover your "assets".
    I just bought a battery bank and other rechargable batteries and solar chargers for this exact reason. My FLIR unit has built in brechargable batteries and it use a USB plug. I now have adapters to use the battery bank to recharge it.