Page 44 of 94 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome new members! Introduce yourselves here

I'll most likely shit myself

Welcome CS glad you joined up. Look forward to talkin with you in the future.

Crotch Rocket

Welcome Doc and CS,

Claptrap's Problem Solver

Welcome aboard CS.

Looking forward to getting to know you.
    If you think that come SHTF you are gonna jock up in all your kit and be a death-dealing one man army, you're an idiot - izzyscout

Good morning, everyone!

I was referred here by izzyscout... I'm doctorrich on Lightfighter and USN and here now.

I'm a veterinarian and US Army Officer in the Veterinary Corps as my PT gig. I'm an avid collector of watches, Buckaroo Banzai stuff, Apple computers, and used to have a truly tremendous collection of international camouflage uniforms until I hit a midlife crisis and sold all of it to pay for my Jeep and ACU stuff for the Army.

Happy to be here, and thanks izzyscout

Rich

I'll most likely shit myself

Glad you made it here Dr and all the other new folks to the site. Drag a log up to the fire and join in.

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    Big welcomes to DocRich & Doc Torr & CS. welcome aboard guys from a former jarhead & now current army dog! Always nice to have bigger brainpans around!
    RELIGION IS LIKE A PENIS
    Its fine to have one,
    Its fine to be proud of it,
    But please dont whip it out in public and start waving it around,
    And PLEASE dont try to force it down my children's throats.

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.

Where's the epi?

Quote Originally Posted by doctorrich View Post
    Good morning, everyone!

I was referred here by izzyscout... I'm doctorrich on Lightfighter and USN and here now.

I'm a veterinarian and US Army Officer in the Veterinary Corps as my PT gig. I'm an avid collector of watches, Buckaroo Banzai stuff, Apple computers, and used to have a truly tremendous collection of international camouflage uniforms until I hit a midlife crisis and sold all of it to pay for my Jeep and ACU stuff for the Army.

Rich
    Oh man, would you get along with my son. He's only 22 but if you sold your cammies online I bet he bought some of them. He's also a computer geek. Found an origional Apple 64 (Is that what they are called? The very first one out?) in my mom's attic when she bought her house and he took it home with him. don't think he'll ever let it go. Such a pack rat..but he collects lighters. lol
    Oh yeah, welcome by the way. Go Army...be all you can be! btdt.
    I apologize for nothing...

Claptrap's Problem Solver

Quote Originally Posted by doctorrich View Post
    Good morning, everyone!

Rich
    Doctorrich - always love reading your posts on LF.

Glad you found your way over here. Thank you for your service and hope you'll find some useful information here.

Stig
    If you think that come SHTF you are gonna jock up in all your kit and be a death-dealing one man army, you're an idiot - izzyscout

Premium Member
    Hello all and glad to be here. I was invited here by JustaPrepper who is a fellow Floridian. I do see some other familiar faces.

We have been prepping somewhat since 911, but got really serious about 3 years ago. Growing up in Georgia, my family was self reliant for the most part as we grew most of our food and raised our own meats (beef, pork, and chicken). I am a father of 3 with 3 grandchildren. I love the outdoors, fishing, scuba, and traveling.

Looking forward to learning and sharing and being part of the community here.

A laugh a minute
    Welcome to all the newbies since the last time I was here. Been busier than a one legged cat in a dog fight lately. Seems like when I get a free moment I am sleeping.
    I am me,
    I am free,
    You can not change me.

If you try, you will see,
    That I am unchangeable,
    Because I am me.