Page 84 of 94 FirstFirst ... 34748283848586 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome new members! Introduce yourselves here

Crotch Rocket

Again, welcome to the forum socal

And welcome to everyone else who's chimed in since my last visit to this thread. I look forward to talking with you all.8
    Consilio et animis

Essayons!

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    SoCalMan, welcome to the forum! Im a old school contributor to www.calguns.net having been on it since 2005, then they reset the servers there at the end of 2005 so most of us had our join times reset to 2006. I used to host the Area 52 Machine Gun Shoots back in the day til they got too big! Anyways, welcome to the forum and look forward to talking more with ya!!!
    RELIGION IS LIKE A PENIS
    Its fine to have one,
    Its fine to be proud of it,
    But please dont whip it out in public and start waving it around,
    And PLEASE dont try to force it down my children's throats.

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.

Hello everyone. I am excited to get to know everyone and spread knowledge throughout the group. I was introduced to the group by stormfeather and I am looking forward to contributing and learning from this group. I come from Louisiana, hence the name swamp rat, I was a marine and a soldier, now disabled vet. My background is police, air base ground defense instructor, use of force instructor, physical security, computers, and graphic design. I hope to aid everyone and again learn a lot from everyone in the group. Thanks for allowing me to sell hello.

Claims to have NEVER worn pink. Likely story.

Quote Originally Posted by swamprat View Post
    Hello everyone. I am excited to get to know everyone and spread knowledge throughout the group. I was introduced to the group by stormfeather and I am looking forward to contributing and learning from this group. I come from Louisiana, hence the name swamp rat, I was a marine and a soldier, now disabled vet. My background is police, air base ground defense instructor, use of force instructor, physical security, computers, and graphic design. I hope to aid everyone and again learn a lot from everyone in the group. Thanks for allowing me to sell hello.
    Welcome SwampRat!
    It is, of course, obvious that speed, or height of fall, is not in itself injurious ... but a high rate of change of velocity, such as occurs after a 10 story fall onto concrete, is another matter.

Wants you to "look at what he's holding tonight".

welcome swamprat. I grew up in Montegut Louisiana (south of Houma) now I live in east Texas. Glad to have you here.
    "When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes DUTY!" - Thomas Jefferson

I'm from St. Bernard Louisiana and now in Wisconsin.

I'll most likely shit myself

Hello swamp rat and any other new folks to the forum. Glad you joined up. I'm looking forward to what you have to share. BTW, thank you for your service.

Administrator

Welcome to the Colony Swamprat.
    I don’t have “hobbies” I’m developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set.

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    Welcome to the colony brother, I promise you will have a great time here, lots and lots of good folks, just as I was explaining it to ya!
    RELIGION IS LIKE A PENIS
    Its fine to have one,
    Its fine to be proud of it,
    But please dont whip it out in public and start waving it around,
    And PLEASE dont try to force it down my children's throats.

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.

CC Gray Panther
    Welcome to the colony Swamp Rat and the many others I've missed.
    The length and breath of knowledge is growing larger everyday with with new ants.

Swamp Rat I only know Stormy thru this site ; But I don't think you could ask for a better partner in these times.