Page 33 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome new members! Introduce yourselves here

A laugh a minute
    welcome smoker

Does NOT use a snake bit sucker kit on snake bits

Quote Originally Posted by RedJohn View Post
    I am glad that the investment is not for nothing. We're a half dozen using it at this time.
    Hey It's good to see ya Onestep!!! It's about time you signed up! You should ejoy it here... no BS (wink)

Where's the epi?

I have been very bad lately about keeping up with all of our new members and saying hello and welcome...sorry, sorry, sorry!!!! I hope you enjoy all we have to offer here, it's just a great place to be and you will see that we are more like a family than any other site. If any of you are women or have wives who are interested, we have a Ladies Forum that I would like to invite you (or them) to join.
    I apologize for nothing...

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

Welcome to everyone that has joined since my last check in here!
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Just popping in for a minute to say Hi Y'all!

We just began prepping this past Aug. Still working on a lot of things. Food storage is going well, garden in producing wonderfully and still growing. (size) Just built another bed today. We have 2 green houses and working on the 3rd.

Does NOT use a snake bit sucker kit on snake bits

Quote Originally Posted by Luvmycats View Post
    Just popping in for a minute to say Hi Y'all!

We just began prepping this past Aug. Still working on a lot of things. Food storage is going well, garden in producing wonderfully and still growing. (size) Just built another bed today. We have 2 green houses and working on the 3rd.
    Welcome from central east coast FL

Walking on Sunshine

Hi, came over from another site thru note in a em from lady hk from another site. Sorry lady if I had known about the January drive would have checked this site earlier. Started to seriously prep couple years ago. Am not nearly prepared,as most here but am plugging away as best I can.married 38 yrs to good guy but he doesn't think it will get so bad (shtf bad)But I'm working on him. Both sons are on board, their wives slowly coming around as well.Hope I can contribute where I can

I'll most likely shit myself

Welcome to all the new folks. Glad you all made it here.

Claptrap's Problem Solver

Quote Originally Posted by Katrina View Post
    Hi, came over from another site thru note in a em from lady hk from another site. Sorry lady if I had known about the January drive would have checked this site earlier. Started to seriously prep couple years ago. Am not nearly prepared,as most here but am plugging away as best I can.married 38 yrs to good guy but he doesn't think it will get so bad (shtf bad)But I'm working on him. Both sons are on board, their wives slowly coming around as well.Hope I can contribute where I can
    Welcome aboard.....thanks for taking the time to check us out.

Please let us know what we can do to help and look forward to getting to know you.
    If you think that come SHTF you are gonna jock up in all your kit and be a death-dealing one man army, you're an idiot - izzyscout

Walking on Sunshine

Thanks everyone