Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Magazine...RECOIL

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

New Magazine...RECOIL

Just picked up the Premier issue of RECOIL at Wally-world today.

What can I say...........wow. I'm actually impressed.

It has something for everyone, from the warrioirs, to the preppers, to the plain enthusiasts.

This is the premier issue and has a TON of good stuff. Very well written review and down to earth subject matter.

Just in this issue there were several great gear review on knives, clothing, ATVs, a bug out vehicle, and Even a Bug Out Bag.

One of the highlights of this issue was an outstanding article geared toward new folks entering the AR game. It had the top 25 most asked AR question and broke it down ver nicely. It ranged from explaining different AR barrels (stainles, chrome lined, and chrome-moly) to proper bolt staking to optics selection and co-witness.

The best part to me was the simplistic, well-reasoned, well written format of the magazine. This is not your daddy's guns and ammo. each page actually had something cool and exciting to read, something that all my other traditional magazines do not do very well. My attention was captivated throughout the read.

After reading the entire issue in one sitting, I highly encourage you guys to pick up a copy. I for one, am in for the subscription.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Dont worry about shitting yourself
    Yeah, I grabbed one 2 or 3 weeks ago, after seeing one a friend had.
    Very nice, doesn't seem to have a lot of BS in it like some mags have gone to.

GunnerMax
    im going to have my wife send me an issue. thanks izzy

any time
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

I'll most likely shit myself

Sounds good I gotta pick me up one. I for one could use the AR Q & A.

Between me and a couple others here, we could probably answer just about any question you had on the AR platform.

I'll most likely shit myself

I'm just trying to educate myself on the platform. I just don't have a great deal of expereince with it.

Gunfixr is right. MOst of us on here know the subjct matter that was discussed in the article. BUT for someone who doesnt have your valuable resources, Bacpacker, it would be a good intro

Crotch Rocket

I forsee this being the first subscription I purchase in almost forever. I too read it cover to cover without losing interest, learned several things, and covet several more I saw in there.

.300 blackout... I like
    Consilio et animis

Essayons!

I got a friend who's getting all into the 300BLK.
    It looks good so far, more or less the equivalent of 7.62x39 in a case that runs through the AR platform without having to replace everything in it.