Thread: Disappointed in Society

Dont worry about shitting yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniper-T View Post
    hope she loses her shirt!

no, wait... that's not what I meant...

well, maybe

Trust me, you don't mean that.

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

I cant stand the thought of what has become of our civilization.

I really have to resist the urge to thin the herd.............................................. .(puts on Punisher T-shirt)...........................
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

CC Gray Panther
    Quote Originally Posted by izzyscout21 View Post
    I cant stand the thought of what has become of our civilization.

I really have to resist the urge to thin the herd.............................................. .(puts on Punisher T-shirt)...........................
    Civilization has been on a downward spiral since the late 60's and has been building up speed since then.I was a young man and soldier then. My military brothers and I believed at first voting could change it back around. But as time wore on it became apparent that the Govt. was playing both sides against the middle. Thus insuring that the dumbed down population would view each other as the enemy and begin to rail against each other with verbal and physical violence.

The train is on a downhill run with no brakes and picking up speed as the Govt. let's us thin ourselves out to the point of saying they have to step in for our own good. Then the colonies go into survival mode and the thinning out will begin in earnest.
    As you already know patience is the path to victory. Let those who want to go out in a blaze of glory go first. And sit back and take out the remnants of stupidity.

Those who live in the darkness cannot stand the light of truth ; honor or morality and shall perish when the time comes. We will pay a high price most likely but the herd will once again be of a better bloodline that it hasn't seen in over 200 years.

I'll most likely shit myself

Quote Originally Posted by eagle326 View Post
    As you already know patience is the path to victory. Let those who want to go out in a blaze of glory go first. And sit back and take out the remnants of stupidity.

Those who live in the darkness cannot stand the light of truth ; honor or morality and shall perish when the time comes. We will pay a high price most likely but the herd will once again be of a better bloodline that it hasn't seen in over 200 years.
    Well put Eagle!

CC Gray Panther
    Thanks Backpacker ; Just mumblings from an old man.

I'll most likely shit myself

Age don't matter when you are right.