Thread: Tactical Sneaker Boots who's got them ??

Bacon Spam

Tactical Sneaker Boots who's got them ??

these seem to be a little different than the average 8 inch desert boots on the market like the Blackhawk, Bates or the 5.11 taclite series as they have more of a sneaker molded wrap around sole and they are supposed to be a lot lighter on your feet, these are actually made by Converse ( the same folks that make those ghey ass Chuck Taylors ) anyways.....L.A. Police gear has these on close out for about $ 50, just wondering if anyone has a pair and how you like them.

any issues with the sole separation and are they true to size as most boots are really not

thanks

Damn the propane, save the bacon!

I had a pair of these for work a couple years back and I was happy with them. I had the black ones due to work, comfortable and lightweight. I wouldn't hesitate to pick them up for that price.
    Be ready now, you won't have that chance later.

I'll most likely shit myself

Nice looking boot.

GunnerMax
    I have a pair of Converse boots with a circular grip. I have not worn them much, but they are very comfortable, and seem to be sturdy. I do not remember the sizing.

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    Had a pair overseas in Iraq this last time around and they worked great! Wouldnt hesitate purchasing another pair for that price!