Thread: Guinness Book of World Records Biggest Dog

A laugh a minute

Guinness Book of World Records Biggest Dog

This story is so cute and OMGosh all at the same time. I have worked with Great Danes before but not this big. If you know anything about Great Danes, they are shy and some what of a scaredy cat. They don't realize they are big. And if they are in the house their tail is a great coffee table cleaner. You have to Great Dane proof your house when getting one just like you child proof your house when the baby starts walking.

Imagine taking him for walkies! George the Great Dane is 7ft long, weighs 18st ( don't know how much a stone weighs) and is the world's biggest dog... but he's terrified of chihuahuas

Read more: Biggest dog in the world: Meet George the 7ft long Great Dane... who's terrified of chihuahuas | Mail Online

Claims to have NEVER worn pink. Likely story.

Now THAT is a guard dog!
    It is, of course, obvious that speed, or height of fall, is not in itself injurious ... but a high rate of change of velocity, such as occurs after a 10 story fall onto concrete, is another matter.

Might send you the Swedish Vacu-pump 2000 when you've already said it's not your bag
    A stone is a British unit of weight equal to 14lbs. So the dog weighs 252 lbs. Daaaaum.

Too bad he's afraid of the little yappie ankle biters.

Claims to have NEVER worn pink. Likely story.

yet the size alone would scare even the hardest criminal to soil his long johns and run. FAST.
    It is, of course, obvious that speed, or height of fall, is not in itself injurious ... but a high rate of change of velocity, such as occurs after a 10 story fall onto concrete, is another matter.

A laugh a minute
    well I don't blame him about being scared of the ankle biters. I have worked with a lot of dogs and they are the ones that have bitten me. I would much rather go against a big dog any day that a ankle biter. You can bleed to death from them and never know you you were bitten until it is to late,

Crotch Rocket

Dane's are big dog's, but awesome for all of that. My sister is 5' 2", and looks like a dwarf when she's walking hers. Its a pretty funny thing to see.
    Consilio et animis

Essayons!

A laugh a minute
    Help!!!!!! HELP he's after me again.

Do NOT mess with him while he's pumping gas.

Did ya see how much that horse, I mean dog eats? That'd cause a pre-shtf, shtf for me. I go to people's homes all day for work, the only dogs that have bitten me were chihuahuas.
    Common sense is so rare these days, it should be re-classified as a super power.