Page 166 of 389 FirstFirst ... 66116156164165166167168176216266 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 3889

Thread: What have you done to prep this week?

RIP, brother. We are diminshed.
    finally a real prep related response.....

i got the garden spot tilled. my neighbor here (old house) went and rented the tiller and did it for me and only charged me 1/2 the rental. $20... can't beat that with a stick... Wilbur is a good neighbor, too bad i can't take him with me. the spot turned out like 20x30. lots o veggies coming.
    "Ya need a hug, or a twinkee? Wait..forget the twinkie". - Dropy

"I'll be in my bunk" Jayne Cobb

'Catch, sauté, and release...' Sniper-T

'Always smile... it makes people wonder what the fuck you are thinking!' Sniper-T

Body Armor is not bullet proof, it is only bullet resistant.* Learn to become strictly a head hunter.*

'All I really needed was a hug'............ Domeguy

This guy has "some" flashlights. Just a couple. As in, a metric-butt ton of em.

Haven't reported in for a while....

Newer hospital bed....5 changes of linens for it....IV rack....wheelchair with IV rack.....2 leg splints....pulse/oxy meter.....Free to the first guy to move it.....yay

2 cases alcohol wipes.....5 bottles of surgical hand soap with dispenser....9 16oz bottles of Betadine.....5 boxes of gloves....and a big ass box of misc med supplies.

Split a group purchase of food from local vendor....equated to just over 1/2 pallet of various canned meats with and with out sauces.

Ammo....we'll just leave it at that.

couple new knives.

couple new bags.

Portable torch outfit.

32 sq ft kydex....woo hoo.

picked up another Glock 17....for SBR purposes....if all goes well....will be suppressed late this year.

got ultra-sonic cleaner.....should have invested in it years ago.

Will post pics later of various items.
    The Difference Between a Welfare State and a Totalitarian State is a Matter of Time.

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

Quote Originally Posted by Echo2 View Post
    got ultra-sonic cleaner.....should have invested in it years ago.
    can I come over and bring some toys??
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

RIP, brother. We are diminshed.
    Quote Originally Posted by izzyscout21 View Post
    can I come over and bring some toys??
    i split the gas with you, if we are invited.

i am going Saturday to pick up a rifle. Marlin 917V .17HMR. never owned or shot one. the reviews are good and the price was right. never hurts to have just one more. LOL picked up some seeds for the new garden spot.
    "Ya need a hug, or a twinkee? Wait..forget the twinkie". - Dropy

"I'll be in my bunk" Jayne Cobb

'Catch, sauté, and release...' Sniper-T

'Always smile... it makes people wonder what the fuck you are thinking!' Sniper-T

Body Armor is not bullet proof, it is only bullet resistant.* Learn to become strictly a head hunter.*

'All I really needed was a hug'............ Domeguy

Come on....Shop is generally called the "club house" on the weekends...
    The Difference Between a Welfare State and a Totalitarian State is a Matter of Time.

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    I sent this out to a few members and realized afterwards, that its kind of selfish to keep it within a small group, so posting out there for everyone just in case someone has a need/want/desire to own one. The Pm is as follows. . .

Surefire Hellfire on EBAY right now, $415 ENDING SOON!! 2 hrs!

Hey guys sending you a link here, If my memory serves me correct, we was talking in one of the threads about the Surefire HellFighter/Hellfire Weapons light and you guys expressed interest. Anyways, one is on ebay right now, in the low $400's and ending in a few hours, if you want it, you may be able to get one dirt cheap, and it has the cigarette plug cable with it! So heres a link, if you like it and are bidding, let me know, so this way I dont crossbid against ya. I havent bid on it yet, but may do so as it nears the end if it goes cheap enough. I cant tell you how badass these lights are, and how much area they cover when you fire them up, but if it goes for less than $600, you are getting a monster deal! heres the link, let me know if you are bidding, and I wont bid on it since I already have one.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/140921195269...84.m1423.l2649
    Last edited by Stormfeather; 02-26-2013 at 11:11 PM.
    RELIGION IS LIKE A PENIS
    Its fine to have one,
    Its fine to be proud of it,
    But please dont whip it out in public and start waving it around,
    And PLEASE dont try to force it down my children's throats.

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormfeather View Post
    I sent this out to a few members and realized afterwards, that its kind of selfish to keep it within a small group, so posting out there for everyone just in case someone has a need/want/desire to own one. The Pm is as follows. . .

Hey guys sending you a link here, If my memory serves me correct, we was talking in one of the threads about the Surefire HellFighter/Hellfire Weapons light and you guys expressed interest. Anyways, one is on ebay right now, in the low $400's and ending in a few hours, if you want it, you may be able to get one dirt cheap, and it has the cigarette plug cable with it! So heres a link, if you like it and are bidding, let me know, so this way I dont crossbid against ya. I havent bid on it yet, but may do so as it nears the end if it goes cheap enough. I cant tell you how badass these lights are, and how much area they cover when you fire them up, but if it goes for less than $600, you are getting a monster deal! heres the link, let me know if you are bidding, and I wont bid on it since I already have one.

You're killing me....

looking at their tools while posting pictures of mine.
    about 20 minutes outside Lynchburg, TN...but which way...
    Can't sleep, so I guess I'll pull an all nighter while Domegal sleeps. So far I've fixed the chainsaw, done the dishes, folded the laundry, swept, mopped and waxed the bottom floor of the dome great room (500 sq ft), started a fire in the wood stove, made and eaten a pizza, played with the cats, and its only 4:30. What else is there to do? Haven't prepped much for a couple of days since the rope broke on the starter on the chainsaw...fixed after only 3 days...been fighting with the main spring...I won!

Quote Originally Posted by Stormfeather View Post

Missed it by that much.....Didn't have the "one click bid" on.....was going to snipe for $500.....it went for $480.

Didn't need the damn thing any way....that lumen count is a phallic symbol anyway.........I didn't need to blow that much on a flashlight any way...wife would have killed me.

Damn.....would have been very cool though.

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    Quote Originally Posted by Echo2 View Post
    Missed it by that much.....Didn't have the "one click bid" on.....was going to snipe for $500.....it went for $480.
    Didn't need the damn thing any way....that lumen count is a phallic symbol anyway.........I didn't need to blow that much on a flashlight any way...wife would have killed me.
    Damn.....would have been very cool though.
    Yea, I mean, after all. . . who needs 3000 lumens of light anyways? I almost bid it out but decided not to in the end, got too many other projects I want to spend money on this year! Anyways, what would I do with two of them? One in each hand and be my own spotlight system? Replace the headlights on the Jeep with them? (not a bad idea actually!)
    RELIGION IS LIKE A PENIS
    Its fine to have one,
    Its fine to be proud of it,
    But please dont whip it out in public and start waving it around,
    And PLEASE dont try to force it down my children's throats.

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.