Page 347 of 389 FirstFirst ... 247297337345346347348349357 ... LastLast
Results 3,461 to 3,470 of 3889

Thread: What have you done to prep this week?

Do you have a robot?
    We've been killing critters, two gophers, three if you count the one in the pool, and two moles. Repaired the driveway and surrounding area to prevent erosion. Started rebuilding the back fence, I need to get a power auger for the post holes, I'm too old to be doing it by hand. Took the wife and her friend to the range today. Another milestone, this makes two times this month, then again this is also two times in the last decade. She shot well and just maybe starting to like it.
    If it is predictable then it is preventable....... Gordon Graham

So if it is predictable and preventable then you better prepare.

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    Work, work, and more work. Thinking of buying the wife and I kayaks, since Ive wanted them for years now, and see no real reason not to buy them, get the kids and myself out of the house when we have free time.
    RELIGION IS LIKE A PENIS
    Its fine to have one,
    Its fine to be proud of it,
    But please dont whip it out in public and start waving it around,
    And PLEASE dont try to force it down my children's throats.

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.

Bought 200 mercury dimes for just below melt value

I have still yet to grow a brain
    Gotta say it is difficult to post images. I need to place them in photobucket and then use that URL to place here. So in an effort to bypass that I will just put my FB article here. The garden building has reached the desired point and I will now start on the Aquaponics expansion plan for the basement. Planning to build another 2 fish tanks for a total of 300 gallons and my first raft bed for planting.

https://www.facebook.com/vodin/posts...93?pnref=story
    The tallest oak in the forest was once just a nut who held its ground.

Be decisive. Right or Wrong, make a decision. The road of life is paved with flat squirrels who could not make a decision.

Ahh also set up my fly rod time to go out and relearn how to fly fish asap. Also wanting to catch some Mudbugs
    Last edited by Sniper-T; 07-07-2016 at 12:14 PM.

Be decisive. Right or Wrong, make a decision. The road of life is paved with flat squirrels who could not make a decision.

Do you have a robot?
    Bought a Brokos belt, pouches and bunch of magazines to set up my daughter. I took my wife and her friend back out to shoot. The wife is starting to like it, short attention span, so I want get out as much as possible. I have been ordering equipment for her too but she does not know it yet.

Has anyone used the LRRP rations? One supplier has a limited run and I was thinking about picking some up.
    If it is predictable then it is preventable....... Gordon Graham

So if it is predictable and preventable then you better prepare.

For the Love of Cats

Quote Originally Posted by Vodin View Post
    Gotta say it is difficult to post images. I need to place them in photobucket and then use that URL to place here.
    It sounds like you are using the wrong code...

on photobucket, either when you click on one of your pictures, or click on the quick links in the corner of the thumbnail and click share, the result is the same...
    Do NOT copy/paste the URL from the browser, but look at the little chart that either pops up or is to the right of your picture...

Email & IM
    Direct
    HTML
    IMG

Each of these has its own URL in a box beside it.

simply click on the box beside [IMG] and it will copy. Then, equally simply, paste that link in here.
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

looking at their tools while posting pictures of mine.
    about 20 minutes outside Lynchburg, TN...but which way...
    I stopped at a yard sale last week, and among other small useful things, I bought 2 kitchen knife sets, with the 5 big good knives and a sharpener set in a wood block, each with 6 paring knifes for $2 bucks each, both good brand names, and for $3, a shoe box full with about 40 old kitchen knives, a few forks, and a few other odd things. Upon looking into them further, I found 3 GI issue mess kit knives from 1943, and 2 knives and 2 forks that could be civil war era, or at least from the mid to late 1800's. You can never have enough knives. Damn useful, and good for barter
    "Teach the children quietly
    For someday sons and daughters
    Will rise up and fight while we stood still"

I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Then it dawned on me.

I have set up the frame of my 10'x10' Aquaponics space. There will be a total of 300 gallons and 3 beds (possibly 4) in this arrangement.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

I'll most likely shit myself

Picked up a couple boxes of hunting rounds, 30-30 and .308. Got a shell holder for .357 to reload. Also picked up a nice book "Seed Saving". Big thick book broken down by type. I think it was a good find for stuff I don't already know.

Also been pickin a bunch of produce this week. Blue Berries, Okra, Jalapenos, tomatos, cucumber, zuchinni and yellow squash, onions, taters.