Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Prepping Book - Preparedness: The Basics and Beyond

Prepping Book - Preparedness: The Basics and Beyond

I decided to give my friend a call, and what do you know, but he went and published another book!

Preparedness: The Basics and Beyond

He also has a website now, it looks good!

prepguide
    Thanks for the props. I try very hard to put out good information no matter the format. This book Preparedness Basics and Beyond is intended more for those who are newer to the lifestyle . The sequel (no working title yet and already underway) will be geared toward those medium level skills and goals.I hope to have the draft of the second book to the publisher by early December.
    Last edited by prepguide; 09-20-2012 at 04:24 PM.

And hopefully you will consider posting your fiction here? Ya know, in all your free time.

Where's the epi?

prepguide I went to your site and wanted to get info on the simple pump but all the links are "broken"...are you a dealer of these or have you stopped?
    I apologize for nothing...

Lady, you can still google them, just for general info. HTH

prepguide
    Just wanted to pass along that work on the sequel is really moving. I just finished a chapter tonight in fact. So far my deadline of wanting to have it to the publisher for editing in early December is on track.

prepguide
    Just got word that Backwoods Home magazine will be doing a review of my book in an upcoming issue! I am quite excited to say the least. Wanted to share that.

This guy has "some" flashlights. Just a couple. As in, a metric-butt ton of em.

I've been a subscriber of BHM for many years now.....since they bought out ASGs sublist.

Great publication....congrats.
    The Difference Between a Welfare State and a Totalitarian State is a Matter of Time.

I'll most likely shit myself

Real good magazine. Congrats on getting some PUB!

prepguide
    I keep chipping away on the sequel which is titled Preparedness The Next Steps. I hope to have it available in early 2013.