Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 40 Gardening Tips to Maximize Your Harvest

Where's the epi?

Got all of my seedlings going and they are growing great! Just need to redo the garden. DH is going to scrape out the top several inches of soil and we'll bring in all new dirt. Just too many weeds, easier to start from scratch. My garlic in pots look good still and I think I'm going to plant them all through the other veggies to help keep away unwanted pests. It'll be an experiment so I'll see how they grow in that environment.
    I apologize for nothing...

(hiding my head in shame)

All right all you pro gardeners. Should I stop growing year round?

I just pulled enough carrots last month to can 16 pints. (not to mention eating them for 3 days) Also turnips and collards.

We have been eating strawberries, peas, broccoli and cauliflower for the last couple months as well. Then there are those stupid collards that have been producing for TWO years now!

I can't figure out how to post a pic, but y'all can ask Taz she seen them on my FB page.

I'll most likely shit myself

You sound like the pro to me. Dog gone that is a bunch of food for this time of year. I guess livin in Fl has some major advantages.

Walking on Sunshine

Thanks for the tips
    Well the seedlings are sprouting. Now if only this ratafracking snow would go AWAY!! DH can go out, measure and build his raised beds before
    we have to put them in plant pots. He's getting VERY impatient LOL