Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: What is everyone reading now and/or read lately

Where's the epi?

Quote Originally Posted by Taz Baby View Post
    was just there last week saw some good off grid and canning books. But not M E OR G. Will have to ask them. They were cheaper than B A M. By $3
    M E and Grit are so much cheaper if you get a subscription. If you know you like them and buy them anyway you might as well just go that route or ya end up spending a lot more money going month to month. I have lots of canning and off grid books if you are interested in titles?
    I apologize for nothing...

Where's the epi?

I finally finished One Second After and now have to figure out which one of my many books I want to start. I have a Natl Geo book on medicinal plants and books along those lines or i can go the route of Alas, Babylon or Atlas Shrugged (started that one long ago and never finished it). OR I can plan my garden and be a responsible adult.

A laugh a minute
    Reading The Herbal Home Remedy book by Joyce A Wardwell I got that book when I ordered the pack of seeds for the herbal garden. Also Lady The Shack is a good book. I put it in another thread here somewhere. Can't remember where tho. it is a true story about a man who losted his Daughter on a camping trip and how he lost God. But God helps him get back in touch. Definitely does not portray God as you are use to. Portrays God as a woman that is always cooking in the kitchen. like a southern countrified woman, lol.I had to read the whole book as I could not put it down.

"Survivors" by James Rawles. It's o.k. but I have to skip a lot of it when he goes off on detail tangents about the military. I don't have a clue what he's talking about and don't care. I just want to glean some overall potential survival tips.

I'll most likely shit myself

I've been tryin to get finished with O.S.A., just can't find the time. I have also been reading a little on a gardening book, (gia's garden and planning using the almanac and planting by the moon and stars to get our garden underway.

I've also spent a little more time in Lyman's 49th reloading manual.

Otherwise, it seed catalogs to get everything ordered.

GunnerMax
    Reading One Second After at the moment.

Walking on Sunshine

Sniper
    Probably, was typing on son's ipad . It does it's own thing at times when it comes to spelling LOL

Where's the epi?

Quote Originally Posted by GunnerMax View Post
    Reading One Second After at the moment.
    Good book, just finished it. Decided to go with "Term Limits" next. Just started it a few days ago.

Thunder Lizard Canning Club Chapter of the Old Farts Society

I just finished rereading Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand. Don't know what to read next, but I'm sure I'll find something. Game of Thrones starts Sunday! Oops, I've already read all the books in that Series. *Scratches head and looks bemused*
    Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me Liberty or give me death." Patrick Henry, Virginia House of Burgesses, March 23, 1775

Quo Vadis?

Luke 22:36, And he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

emergencyfoodssupplies.com

Timing is very important
    Fm 21-76