Let me throw this one back at you guys. Check this website out, click on track, zoom out, and follow the track and you'll see the course changes for the "intentional" collision of the two vessels. It sure the fuck was human error, but if these news dip shits had any smarts this stuff is public access and you can track ships and most cargo if you're a good pirate. Drink up Re-tardies yo-ho............The ACX Crystal hauled out to port on basically a reciprocal course to intercept the Fitz. This happens off of Shimoda peninsula and Toshima Island. Don't try tracking a Navy ship, it ain't happening, need to know thing and all. No shots were fired because it was a container ship. CO got injured cause I'll bet his ass was yelling orders from the bridge wing. Really hard to speculate how it went down, other than someone telling a big ass ship to alter course and it ain't. If I had the Fitz's track I'm sure it would all come to light, case closed. Bottom line, container ships, DO NOT change track/course, that costs the company money. Somebody falls overboard, they don't turn around man. They can't recover, all they can do is throw a life ring and call it in. No bull shit.

Sooooooooooo, thar be me roll of eights, lads. Shall we go board and seize? I say take no prisoners, the sea is ours, they've already blown up my last ship. This is an act of high seas piracy and terrorism and somebody ain't sayin shit.

http://www.vesseltracking.net/ship/acx-crystal-9360611