So I'm pretty sure everyone has heard the news about the vote in the house about our military's future spending. Here's the deal, the military has a contract, it has a UCMJ Uniform Code Of Military Justice. that has all the rules to get you busted by. The "Machine" was built this way for a reason, to fight wars, to win them in a quick and precise manner with zero to minimal loss of life. Now if you drop a ball bearing into the gears of this fine running machine it is going to get caught in the teeth of this animal and lock things up, parts will get broken. Military was designed to mold young people into the gears of the machine. It was not designed to come in and get your ball bearings cut off and dropped into the machine.

IN short, as my young Senior Chief told me not to many months ago. "It's going fuckin Starship Trooper man, fuckin everyone's gonna shower with everyone over there. Glad I ain't married" "These wives are havin a shit fit. "

What he's saying is that the moral is really being crushed with all this training right now and they are pissed that they have to pay for it. By the way he took his platoon and walked out of training when he asked what was the percentage that he was going to have to deal with a tranny in Specwar...........003%.....nuff said. I hope they put a squash on this.

Anyway good(sarcasm) article to bring you up to speed

http://www.wnd.com/2017/07/gop-house...gender-policy/