When You read books like

Secret Societies and Subversive Movements

By

Nesta Webster

And

Occult Theocracy

by

Edith Starr Miller

These two book speak of the great manufactured unrest in Europe and England throughout the 1800s and into the early 1900s ....manufactured by Anarchists and whomever is paying them. All across Europe and into England.

When I watch Antifa....It reminds me of what the Authors wrote in these two books.

Some of this was tried in America but it did not take as it did in Europe with more of a disarmed public.

The Members here should know that this kind of constantly hidden and controlled/Manufactured Anarchy .....culminated in one of these fellows assassinating the Archduke Ferdinand and his wife Sophie...which lead to WW1.

Someone out here is attempting to repeat this pattern.

The problem for me with it is that it is chaos manufacture.....this is the very best these people can do ....chaos.

They are not free market people...willing to let the marketplace decide...but must bully, coerce, and or threaten their way to power and control.

They certainly are Occult...meaning hidden/concealed. They are Ishmaelites...willing to put others into bondage to reach their goals. And this too is not American..but Internationalism.

My Non Ishmaelite .02,

Orangetom