Thread: New shop

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    CC Gray Panther
    Quote Originally Posted by bacpacker View Post
    Hey now! Who you all callin long hairs? LOL I bet he shows up when it's tie for the work to commence. That is unless mama has hi tied up (literally).
    You've got the Grizzly Adam's look ; aka ( mountain man ). Besides your head isn't that big like a gnome. Now as for the tied up part I know nothing.

I'll most likely shit myself

Quote Originally Posted by eagle326 View Post
    You've got the Grizzly Adam's look ; aka ( mountain man ). Besides your head isn't that big like a gnome. Now as for the tied up part I know nothing.
    Now Pops you didn't get a good look at my ole punkin head. I can't find hats/caps whatever to fit. I'm just a lot taller than a gnome. LOL. I'll take that mountain man comment as a huge compliment.
    My bet is as long as Domey has been gone mama has hi tied to a bed somewhere. LOL

CC Gray Panther
    Quote Originally Posted by bacpacker View Post
    Now Pops you didn't get a good look at my ole punkin head. I can't find hats/caps whatever to fit. I'm just a lot taller than a gnome. LOL. I'll take that mountain man comment as a huge compliment.
    My bet is as long as Domey has been gone mama has hi tied to a bed somewhere. LOL
    You forget youngin' I saw your head in person when we and Miss Angie were at Lehman's. Now your's is in proportion to your size. Remember Domey's avatar picture ? Notice the difference ?

I rest my case. Court dismissed.

He could be gagged ; learning to dance to the crack of her whip. But then again River Rat mentioned her having a pink wheel gun. The possibilities are endless. She did own a bakery. He could be in Xmas fruit cakes being sent out throughout the country !!