Just an note,DH came through like a trooper. Doctor said he had no knee left but everything got fixed. Surgery was Tuesday and due to his platelet count(and Medicare) he stayed overnight. They had to infuse him with platelets during surgery. PT guy came yesterday and will be back today and for the next 2-3 days, then I get to haul DH to the "REAL" PT, LOL. Son2 came over Wednesday and helped me get the old man in the house. DH had to get his first CV shot prior to the surgery and he goes back on the 12th. Got mine Tuesday, between no sleep and the shot, I was pretty loopy Wednesday. We have DH in the guest room with the bunk beds as the lower bunk is closer to the ground for him. Had to put in a TV for him 'cause he can't do stairs right now and I had to go out and get a baby monitor so I can hear him if I'm in the basement or doing laundry (it's in the garage) if he needs something rather than him yelling for me. Marvelous invention that, works great. I have been able to help him in the middle of the night. So far so good, he just has to remember to try and bend the knee when he's walking up and down the hall. Hope all are still safe. My nephews in Texas said it's still pretty gruesome but they had power back in 48 hours. Nephew ( the nurse) sliced open his finger the other day, his neighbor, also medical, stitched it up for him.. Hospital he works at had good back up gennies so he been busy. Well PT guy is here gotta go stay safe all