Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What to take on a 30+ day cruise?

The source of all known trouble in the universe

Quote Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
    A metric shitpile of drugs to distract me from the fact I am.........on a boat.....for 30 days.
    Spent 6 months in a row on an aircraft carrier that is far from having all the commodities that US carriers have.

Dont worry about shitting yourself
    Several cases of alcohol gel for personal hygene, and a couple regimens of antibiotics, at least.
    Maybe one of those CDC hazmat suits.

Cruise ship: the worlds' largest floating Petri dish.

Queen of the Doom Room
    Gunfixr beat me to it...I was going to say a case of Hand Sanitizer.

Premium Member

I'd also add, be the first one to hit the duty free zone and stockpile all the liquor and snacks you can afford. The liquor has multiple uses, not the least of which is to help you forget you're on a boat for 30 days. Which begs the question, why?

For the Love of Cats

lol - all you land-lubbers make me laugh.

Just the thought of being on a boat makes me giddy. Spending months on a 45' sailboat was just short of heaven!

rockin and rollin... up and down, side to side, uuuupp and ddoooooowwwwnnn....

rofl

generally, you're not allowed to buy bottles of booze, so you have to sneak them into your room. (They want you to pay bar prices), and duty free isn't offered until you are coming into your home port

Give him a home, where the buffalo roam, and they make "wood" for his cookin fires all day
    Well this question was theorhetical to begin with. BUT me and the fiancee do kinda wanna do a 30-60 day cruise eventually. Not sure the world situation will let us, but if things look good once the time comes then we will do it.

Main reason why..... Cuz we wanna see all those places we have only dreamt of ever seeing. It would that ONE once-in-a-lifetime vacation for us. And once i priced out the cost factor going the cruise route was WAY more affordable then flying, rent a hotel and car, pay for EVERY meal..... Yeah we enjoyed our Alaska cruise ( i HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend the alaska cruise). We have no issue of being on the water, rather we both enjoyed it a LOT.

But i was just curious what any of yous would take along special yet legal!! lol

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    This has me thinking. . . how hard would it be to hijack/coomandeer a fully loaded, no passengers on it yet, cruise ship and use it as a BOL? Imagine the fun! Of course making the ship run on the course it needs to go and in the direction it needs to, and all the other mundane day to day basis things, well, may be a little bit out of my scope of ability. But im sure if you had enough knowledgeable crew, it could actually be done! hmmm. . . .

The source of all known trouble in the universe

SHAMELESS PLUG: Don't buy a cruise without checking my websites: Royal Caribbean Cruise :: Cruise Reservations and Cruise Deals or http://www.cruise-experts.com/.