So no kidding, was doing some exploring the other day, and a friend mentioned this underground bunker complex. Me being the guy I am, I said, lets go check it out! So we took a quick 15 minute drive from the house and he showed it to me! I have to say I was instantly impressed! Its in the woods, and its a Buried concrete bunker, 3 entrance points, metal gates covering the entrance, entrance hallways were approx 100 feet long, led to 2 large rooms, air vents in the roof which was about 6.5 feet up. The hallways themselves were only about 5 feet tall, which was a bit of a pain in the ass to negotiate, but once we got to the rooms, it was pretty nice! Im going to take a trip out there this sunday and get some pics of the place! The whole area covered had to have easily been 200 x 200 feet square area buried approximately 3-4 feet down underground! I think I found me my new Nuclear BOL! The air pipes leading to the ground above were actually extremely hard to find they had been camouflaged so well! Has anyone else every wandered onto something like this? Is it a good idea to plan on using this in the future in case SHTF? What do you think folks? And before somebody mentions it, im sure other people know about this as its on a unused area of a military installation thats open to the public. I think the only question is, how many people know about it, and how many people would try to use it in SHTF scenario?