Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Battlebelt Selection- Help!

GunnerMax
    I ended up getting 2 HSGI belts

I got an ATACS for the AK, and I have an Emdom-MM CM belt for that one

I got a bargin bin ($40) HSGI Sure grip belt in black for the shotgun (not as dependent on that than the AK) and a duty belt that will pair with it.

I got 2 HSGI High Speed Low Drag suspenders for the above. I cannot wait to show before, during, and after pics for my setups.

GunnerMax
    I ended up getting 2 HSGI belts

I got an ATACS for the AK, and I have an Emdom-MM CM belt for that one

I got a bargin bin ($40) HSGI Sure grip belt in black for the shotgun (not as dependent on that than the AK) and a duty belt that will pair with it.

I got 2 HSGI High Speed Low Drag suspenders for the above. I cannot wait to show before, during, and after pics for my setups.

NVG....totally a work deduction!

Based on this thread... and Izzy's revamped fighting gear, I decided on a Brokos belt, I like being able to easily run molle and belt mount gear. I just got the notice that it will be approximately 21 days, I ordered mine from TYR with soft armor in multicam, I am looking forward to setting it up.

Do NOT mess with him while he's pumping gas.

I just got my ATS belt in, it's all set up. 2 17 round beretta mags, 1 AK mag, dump pouch, and thigh mounted blackhawk holster for now, i also added my modified mini holster for my lightstick brand flashlight, it is the same as the one i fabbed the mount for on my yugo, (belt to rifle is less than 2 seconds using one hand) the holster has another 17 rounder in its pouch, so that brings the pistol to 68 rounds on-hand. I've got a BOK that I'd like to get a hook and loop MOLLE ripoff panel for so I can get it loose but not worry about it in the front. This is a first line rig, so I wasn't looking to go heavy but there may be a few pouches in the future, just not sure what else I'd add. I attempted to put one of my blackhawk single mag pouches on the right side for a multi tool, and quickly found that the blackhawk speed strips don't work well with only 3 PALS loops, so I'll probably just grab a set of the small Maxpedition tac ties and weave them in. I kinda thought of getting a dropleg platform on support side for a dump pouch/extra stuff, but I dunno if I want to, it would have to be QD, and that causes it to ride a little low. I have my thigh rig for the 92A1 so high that I only use one strap, and the QD buckle adds a little too much length. This rig is first line, and can be supplemented in a minute with my plate carrier that is exclusively a rifle platform unless I add the cummerbund back on, which although more stable, is a whipping to get adjusted right in a hurry.
    Common sense is so rare these days, it should be re-classified as a super power.

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    Quote Originally Posted by ak474u View Post
    I just got my ATS belt in, it's all set up. 2 17 round beretta mags, 1 AK mag, dump pouch, and thigh mounted blackhawk holster for now, i also added my modified mini holster for my lightstick brand flashlight, it is the same as the one i fabbed the mount for on my yugo, (belt to rifle is less than 2 seconds using one hand) the holster has another 17 rounder in its pouch, so that brings the pistol to 68 rounds on-hand. I've got a BOK that I'd like to get a hook and loop MOLLE ripoff panel for so I can get it loose but not worry about it in the front. This is a first line rig, so I wasn't looking to go heavy but there may be a few pouches in the future, just not sure what else I'd add. I attempted to put one of my blackhawk single mag pouches on the right side for a multi tool, and quickly found that the blackhawk speed strips don't work well with only 3 PALS loops, so I'll probably just grab a set of the small Maxpedition tac ties and weave them in. I kinda thought of getting a dropleg platform on support side for a dump pouch/extra stuff, but I dunno if I want to, it would have to be QD, and that causes it to ride a little low. I have my thigh rig for the 92A1 so high that I only use one strap, and the QD buckle adds a little too much length. This rig is first line, and can be supplemented in a minute with my plate carrier that is exclusively a rifle platform unless I add the cummerbund back on, which although more stable, is a whipping to get adjusted right in a hurry.
    Love to see some pics of this!
    RELIGION IS LIKE A PENIS
    Its fine to have one,
    Its fine to be proud of it,
    But please dont whip it out in public and start waving it around,
    And PLEASE dont try to force it down my children's throats.

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.