I did a ton of maintenance to both cars this week, on my Xterra we did, new belts, tire rotation, power steering hoses, and a new lower line for the ac and a recharge, as well as oil change, and a new cabin filter. On the Honda, we did: Synthetic oil change, rear brakes, power steering flush, coolant flush, transmission service, tire rotation. Not true preps but important for my long term budget, the ability to actually carry my gear if SHTF, and get to work to buy more preps, AND peace of mind that my wife is driving a safe and well maintained car with the baby on board.

re-organized the inside the house toolbox, which makes room for things that are currently in kitchen drawers or the laundry room, (This toolbox has picture hangers, hammer, pliers, a small level, screws, screwdrivers, Ikea furniture tools, and other stuff I'd use on a weekly basis) While doing that I realized that there was stuff that can go back to the big craftsman in the storage room down the hall, and some stuff that could be put in the truck toolbox. So... I ended up emptying out the toolbox for the truck, threw out some stuff that I have no idea how it got there, and washed it out and dried it, now I'm in the process of re-organizing it too. which is going to lead to me re-organizing the ammo can that's bolted to the top of my truck vault which holds bungee cords, tow rope and ratchet tie downs as well as cargo nets for adding a load on top of the truck in the event I'm bugging out and need the roof space.

Next week, I gotta find some more ammo cans, as the ammo has outgrown it's living quarters. The place I usually use, has a few left but they look like they've been underwater, and I don't feel like refurbing cans. Norhtern tool usually has them but has been out lately.