Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead

Premium Member

I've got some spoilers that a friend of mine let me in on. She was a 'walker' in the season finale of episode 2, just after Shane was put down and the zombies overtook the farm. She was one of those 'walkers' that over ran the farm.

I won't give it away, but some of you are onto somethings.
    The chair is against the wall. The chair is against the wall. John has a long mustache. John has a long mustache.

Does NOT use a snake bit sucker kit on snake bits

Now what about the baby? Last week they went on a formula run but it could run out so... Why not have one of the girls force lactation. Adopting mothers breast feed and it can be easily done by letting the baby do what they do best.
    You don't need to be the strongest
    or the most intelligent to survive
    but by having the right tools and
    the adaptability of change
    is where you will prevail.

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

IIRC they only picked up like 2 cans last week. that's only good for a few days.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

In his experience the hammer head is better

The Walking Dead

This weeks episode was a doosy I think. I think the next two we will have some Rick v Governor conflict. Darryl is gonna kill Meryl I truly believe. I can't wait.

Also I'm reading the comics...different story but I love it.
    "When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson
    "It's less dangerous, to run across a wild animal than a stranger." Vasily Peskov

RIP, brother. We are diminshed.
    this week was pretty good...

poor Rick is losing his 'mind', he will be ok, though... i think??? could be his mind working through the whole sequence of events. it kinda looked like a dream sequence, Herschel's face was acting funny and the whole, i just took a shower LOOK... LOL

Andrea is just a hoe, really? she just doesn't have good taste in men. she should have been a lesbian, maybe she was no good at that either???

Glenn is too trusting, he should have killed Merle. why didn't Maggie shoot? i can see a fight coming between Daryl and Merle.

i knew Carol was alive, she couldn't die, she has to be the new MOM for Carl. that boy needs a mom around.

Michonne found the prison. brings gifts. but don't get why she let Merle get away? didn't even try to help. i know she didn't know Glen and Maggie, but knowing who Merle was, should have been enough.

The Walking Dead

I think it's Ricks way of coping. At the end "Lori" told him to keep the baby and Carl safe. I think he's gonna use it to spur him along.

Andrea is a hoe I fully expect their relationship to get interesting too. Like what happens when she discovers the girl and pickled heads?

Maggie and Glen should have opened fire right when Meryl made his move. Before that Maggie should have moved to Meryl's right to create an L. Increases their survival chances by making Meryl transition between targets and it allows a better view of him. When he moved smoke check him.

I expected Carol to live, she may become the new mom but I see someone else filling that role.

As for Michonne she was wounded and handicapped. Her best bet was to go get help for Maggie and Glen due to what she overheard and her condition. Also her returning helps the baby. She will be a huge asset to the Rick clan I think.

Daryl and Meryl will fight I guarantee that. I think Daryl is tight with Rick and hearing what he is going to from Michonne about Meryl will solidify his allegiance to the Ricktator.

PS- compared to the comics the governor is a saint in the show.
    "It's less dangerous, to run across a wild animal than a stranger." Vasily Peskov

The Walking Dead

As for Carl I think he's adapting well to the new world. The kid is stone cold and got into this world young enough to not know anything different. This is his normal. The dead walk, people die, and survival is his normal.

Does not fish with big brother
    Without giving anything away to those who havent seen it.

Is the baby formula some sort of zed repelent?

RIP, brother. We are diminshed.
    no, it's the guts of the 'big sweater zombie' she killed. a couple episodes back the gov. and his sidekick figured out that if you keep zombies around you, the others aren't attracted.

Does not fish with big brother
    Ahh true. Was just checking to see what others thought.