Mine's been a work in progress for quite a while, but I'll share with you what I have done so far. I'll highlight some of the "featured" items and refrain from showing most of the standard run of the mill stuff.

Keep in mind, all of these items stay in my vehicle, so they're readily accessible. I plan on making it home or driving the car till I no longer can before pulling this stuff out. Or, if this S has hit the Fan really bad, I'll break it out.

Here's the whole shebang.

It's a tiered system. I can wear all or just pick apart what I need.
Blackhawk 3 day assault pack. Most cases, I see just using the pack.

It has the standard stuff. MRE's; extra clothes, socks, undies, t-shirts, etc.;
fishing gear; mess kit; Coleman max backpacking stove and 2 fuel cylinders; extra gear straps; duct tape; 300 ft. 550 cord; firestarting kit- lighters, matches, dryer lint, magnesium, all housed in an old peanut butter jar; camelbak; 2 extra nalgenes; Gore-tex parka; 2 GI ponchos; tent stakes;
poncho liner in bedroll at bottom; 6x primary rifle mags; drop in 22 conversion for AR, 2 .22 magazines, and extra ammo

Gerber LMF II and Ontario SP-16 SPAX (good for everything from camp chores like cutting wood to opening up fire hydrants and O2 tanks)

and Let's not forget the flask. I thought this could come in hands for everything from firestarting to possible trading fodder. Especially since it's full. LOL