Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flashlight question. Echo? Anyone?

Flashlight question. Echo? Anyone?

I have never changed out a maglite to an LED bulb. Didn't know that was possible. The ones I have came in LED.

Since the power has been out for four days now I dug out my old sure fire tac light to see to get around outside with. It is a great light but uses cr123 batteries. Which was fine when the military was buying me batteries. Now it gets expensive quick.
    It wasn't raining when Noah built the Ark.

Dont worry about shitting yourself
    Well, I was buying Maglights when they were "the shit", using Krypton bulbs.
    Surefire was probably only somebody's dream then, and LEDs were used on stereo equipment, not for lighting.
    Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers.
    Liberty is a Man-Of-War, and we are all crew.

I'm a Surefire or Die guy, who will only run Surefire's for weapon mounted lights and currently all but one of my handheld lights is Surefire.

That said, when I got to play with the new Inforce handheld lights and the newer Streamlight Protac (?) series, I was pretty impressed with them. I haven't bought them of course because my experience with anything but Surefire has been less than steller when I have warranty problems. I have yet to be able to make contact with a Streamlight rep over several years of trying so they are out. Inforce does seem to be legitimate, as they were very helpful when I talked to them and T&E'd several of their lights. The handhelds impressed me, the weapon mounted.... not quite there.