Hey guys,

Its snowing here again and I was pushing the heavy wet snow off of my truck canopy from Costco. I was standing on my truck side steps and pushing up just like I did last year and this year, well, I got to the last one and my fricking hand went right through the POS. What is so ironic, my wife was poking at it with a stick and I gave her shit. Then moments later &^##@@@$$!!!!

Ive been googling around and saw 1000 different ways to repair it but I can find none of the tapes or glues online at my local home depot/walmart/auto parts store etc.

I was wondering how you guys might repair something like this that will be carrying weight again after the fix.

I was thinking to get some of the same color material and just use some type of non melting glue to repair it on both sides. My 2nd concern is, do you think its possible to do this while it is still up on the canopy frame. The whole yard is full of snow and it would be awesome to be able to repair it while it is where it is. Moisture could be an issue as well.

Your thoughts are most appreciated.