Thread: Caretakers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    plenty of extra room "down his pants"
    If you wanted to make SURE your site & preps are guarded, the only "real" way is to have a resident en place. Without that, the site will be in a state of ill prepare and a fair to good chance it will already have been vandalized, even in peace time.

This option would only work if the MAG was large enough and dedicated enough to support a resident.

The other option is for YOU to be the resident of your own "BOL". Some here are already on that track... Me? Ive no place to go and nothing en place when I get there, so Im pretty screwed IMHO.

Trying to fly "solo" or "just your family" I think is a recipe for a lot of heart ache and loss. In the end, your doomed for long term. A MAG gives a greater chance to sleep and prepare, wile someone else is pulling security, etc.. in rotation ideally.. However this isnt a MAG thread so Ill end here.

EB
    "Takes .357 to the field... every time..."
    "AR - America's Rifle"
    "Bushido, an honourable way of life"

may be in trouble

Quote Originally Posted by ElevenBravo View Post
    If you wanted to make SURE your site & preps are guarded, the only "real" way is to have a resident en place. Without that, the site will be in a state of ill prepare and a fair to good chance it will already have been vandalized, even in peace time.

This option would only work if the MAG was large enough and dedicated enough to support a resident.

The other option is for YOU to be the resident of your own "BOL". Some here are already on that track... Me? Ive no place to go and nothing en place when I get there, so Im pretty screwed IMHO.

Trying to fly "solo" or "just your family" I think is a recipe for a lot of heart ache and loss. In the end, your doomed for long term. A MAG gives a greater chance to sleep and prepare, wile someone else is pulling security, etc.. in rotation ideally.. However this isnt a MAG thread so Ill end here.

EB
    We are all doomed, sir, long or short term. I don't particularly fancy the hand I have had dealt to me, but am determined to play it out to the top of my skills and means.

may be in trouble

Quote Originally Posted by ElevenBravo

And WTSHTF? What happens to the caretaker?

Is he taken up into the group?

Is he expelled? If so, with at least SOME supplies? or just his standing clothes and his life?

Or worse?

Yes, I am Heaven only knows how many different multiple types of bastard for asking. Someone has to ask, and it appears to've been me.

As though Captain Second City over there, or his buddy, Jimmy New One, were going to.