Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FIRE Acronym

Crotch Rocket

Quote Originally Posted by chicom View Post
    One should ask why would you want to go out and extol the benefits of prepping. I can understand family, that some obviously care about. May be the same impetus for friends and coworkers. But to everyone?.
    The psycho-babble summarization:
    In general, the ISTJ has a tremendous amount of potential. Capable, logical, reasonable, and effective individuals with a deeply driven desire to promote security and peaceful living, the ISTJ has what it takes to be highly effective at achieving their chosen goals - whatever they may be.
    The reality of that though, as a dyed in the wool introvert, means I'm talking to "as many as I can" from limited numbers. So, it was primarily family and friends I was referencing there, with the odd coworker/ acquaintance/ spiritual brethren thrown in if they observe or hear something about me and I'm comfortable talking to them.
    Consilio et animis

Essayons!

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

my brother saw some of my stuff and asked me about it. Then told me I was crazy....... I guess some people only believe what they want to believe and there's no sense in talking sense to them.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.