Thread: Do You Have Swollen Nuts??? - Lug Nuts?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    looking at their tools while posting pictures of mine.
    about 20 minutes outside Lynchburg, TN...but which way...
    My Ford RV has these, and I blew out my rt. front tire on the way to AL for Thanksgiving. Limped in to Daughter in Laws house with a HUGE piece missing from the tread. Tried to change it out, but we broke a extension for the socket wrench. I stopped before we broke a hand or two. We will be taking it to a tire shop to get replaced next week when we go back down there. I’ll inquire about my nuts then.
    "Teach the children quietly
    For someday sons and daughters
    Will rise up and fight while we stood still"

I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Then it dawned on me.

Claims to have NEVER worn pink. Likely story.

Quote Originally Posted by Domeguy View Post
    My Ford RV has these, and I blew out my rt. front tire on the way to AL for Thanksgiving. Limped in to Daughter in Laws house with a HUGE piece missing from the tread. Tried to change it out, but we broke a extension for the socket wrench. I stopped before we broke a hand or two. We will be taking it to a tire shop to get replaced next week when we go back down there. I’ll inquire about my nuts then.
    Just have them replaced with aftermarket.
    It is, of course, obvious that speed, or height of fall, is not in itself injurious ... but a high rate of change of velocity, such as occurs after a 10 story fall onto concrete, is another matter.