Page 3 of 94 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome new members! Introduce yourselves here

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Does NOT use a snake bit sucker kit on snake bits

Quote Originally Posted by Paul-K View Post
    Oops,this should have been my first reply. I've lurked here for a while, I don't post alot but I like to read and learn.

What brings me to these types of forums is that even though we all count on each other in everyday life, that can change.
    Welcome PK from Central east coast, Fl

East of Gaylord, MI on the other side of the Elk Herd!
    So -I Lunchbox finally convinced me to register on here since I'm moving 350+ miles from him! Been "lightly" stocking up for awhile now so I needed a new home to fit it all in. Seriously though, I live (until January) near Cincinnati but don't trust survivability in the area so I'm taking the family to the sticks in Michigan. The logistics of bugging out with a pregnant wife, 6 year old daughter, and 11I month old son were more than I wanted to think about so I decided to un-ass the area while I still could with a u-haul!

Does NOT use a snake bit sucker kit on snake bits

Quote Originally Posted by madpiper View Post
    So -I Lunchbox finally convinced me to register on here since I'm moving 350+ miles from him! Been "lightly" stocking up for awhile now so I needed a new home to fit it all in. Seriously though, I live (until January) near Cincinnati but don't trust survivability in the area so I'm taking the family to the sticks in Michigan. The logistics of bugging out with a pregnant wife, 6 year old daughter, and 11I month old son were more than I wanted to think about so I decided to un-ass the area while I still could with a u-haul!
    Welcome from central east coast Florida. When you get a chance after you get moved will you blow some of that cold air down our way?

Howdy ya'll - new member via lunchbox. Should have joined sooner - these forums are great.
    I'm definetly a prepping work in progress - hence the name. working diligently on building firearm and survival skills. I'm a baker and grower of many things at home. Now I'm trying to convert everything I know to being able to do with with my hands and over a fire. Would rather ride my horse anywhere than be in a vehicle. I am a mounted officer and C.O. for my local Sheriff's Dept. I've heard so much about all of you - just happy to finally be here.

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

Quote Originally Posted by work in progress View Post
    I've heard so much about all of you - just happy to finally be here.
    Welcome in WIP! I trust you don't believe everything Lunchbox tells you about us.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Claptrap's Problem Solver

Howdy ya'll - new member via lunchbox. Should have joined sooner - these forums are great.
    I'm definetly a prepping work in progress - hence the name. working diligently on building firearm and survival skills. I'm a baker and grower of many things at home. Now I'm trying to convert everything I know to being able to do with with my hands and over a fire. Would rather ride my horse anywhere than be in a vehicle. I am a mounted officer and C.O. for my local Sheriff's Dept. I've heard so much about all of you - just happy to finally be here.
    Welcome aboard WIP. Glad you made the decision to join up and hope you find much useful information here.

I think there are some fellow horse owners/riders here that would enjoy hearing about your experiences on horseback.

And as Brother Izzy said, Lunchbox has a tendency to skew the truth in his favor. Just sayin'
    If you think that come SHTF you are gonna jock up in all your kit and be a death-dealing one man army, you're an idiot - izzyscout

Where's the epi?

Hi WIP! Glad you are here finally! I approved you for the Ladies so stop by and feel free to post all of your questions. Our gals are great and I'm sure you will find we are all more than willing to help you in any way we can. Look forward to seeing you over there and here on the open forum as well.

This guy has "some" flashlights. Just a couple. As in, a metric-butt ton of em.

Echo2 here.....As on many different forums.

Been prepping for years as a lifestyle......always looking to learn.....may have a bit of info to pass along too.

Any questions....please ask...looking forward to the conversations.

Echo2

Resident Seafood Procurement Officer

Welcome to the colony.
    Just because we are peaceful does not mean we have forgotten how to be violent.

hi i am tom rural pennsylvania i am avid fisherman and outdoors man i seen this the other day while i was bored lookin through some things and dug the posts especially grumpy old mans about fishing as soon as i figure out how to post pics ill put my fish up. i hope to be able to contribute as well as ask questions about learning to be more self efficient.